• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Suggestion: Font Options

DeletedUser114563

I’d like to suggest options as for fonts goes are to be restricted.
No color and no size differences.
But then how do you get it thru' to a few who don't read too good in normal fonts.

DeletedUser

But then how do you get it thru' to a few who don't read too good in normal fonts.

By using browser settings to individual needs.
I for one need a de-color mode and this isn’t a aivailale sadly.

DeletedUser112892

I’d like to suggest options as for fonts goes are to be restricted.
No color and no size differences.
Agree, I really tend to get sick when I see players writing in all sorts of colors and sizes. I would also disable "Edit" option after certain time from posting has passed :)

DeletedUser114563

I would also disable "Edit" option after certain time from posting has passed :)
Definitely not, you don't even give a person a chance to breath, to finish a post properly, 1 second after it has been posted you have an unnecessary reply :(

DeletedUser112892

Definitely not, you don't even give a person a chance to breath, to finish a post properly, 1 second after it has been posted you have an unnecessary reply :(
There is "Quote" option so you can post even right after me.

DeletedUser99588

I think this thread is discriminatory and should be removed. All fonts have a right to exist and work whatever size or colour they might be.

There should be no size shaming or discrimination based on colour.

DeletedUser

I think this thread is discriminatory and should be removed. All fonts have a right to exist and work whatever size or colour they might be.

There should be no size shaming or discrimination based on colour.

While i truly am sensitive to the feelings of the fonts it conflicts a little with the sensitivity of my eyes.

DeletedUser99588

While i truly am sensitive to the feelings of the fonts it conflicts a little with the sensitivity of my eyes.

It is your choice to read or not to read. Do not make the poor fonts suffer for your personal sensitivity. They haven't done anything to deserve such treatment. Show some mercy and give them a reprieve. Remove the thread for the sanctity of all that is good.

DeletedUser112892

It is your choice to read or not to read. Do not make the poor fonts suffer for your personal sensitivity. They haven't done anything to deserve such treatment. Show some mercy and give them a reprieve. Remove the thread for the sanctity of all that is good.
Problem is abuse of font option to deliberately draw attention.