• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

"Subsrcibe to post" tickbox in Guild Forum

DeletedUser

So I noticed there is a "Subscribe to thread" tickbox on the Guild Forums. And I ticked it for a few threads, expecting some sort of notification or so for new posts. Just now I saw there were new posts in some of the ticked threads. So my question is, what, if anything, does this tickbox actually do? Does it notify me in some way of new posts and I just missed it? Or is it just there waiting for the actual function to be implemented? :)

Thank you for anyone who can answer!
~Mutzena~

Belcher

Corporal
Good question! I found that checkbox today as well, and did some tests to see what sort of notification I'd receive. Didn't see a darned thing.

No answer here unfortunately, but isn't it nice knowing you're not the only one? ;-)

DeletedUser1094

That check-box was put in by mistake. It has no current function (yet). Don't be surprised if it disappears again...

DeletedUser

If it was a mistake that's fine... However there needs to be some way to inform Guild members that there are new posts in the forum. (Like maybe in the News that pops up when we login and the pop up that we get when other things have happened?) Because at the moment there is no way to tell other then looking through the forums which defeats there purpose as a quick and easy way to disseminate information to your guild.