• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

struggling to progress through research

• Thread starter DeletedUser8862
  • Start date

DeletedUser8862

Can any one help. I am really struggling to progress through the oceanic future era. I seem to only collect arctic future goods from my wishing wells and buildings and no one has taken my trades for the goods i need to produce Promethiam I have got to the point where I am having to rebuild contemporary era goods building to begin the whole process again. i dont understand why I have over 7000 of arctic future goods and cant get the ones i need is this a glitch or have I made a mistake somewhere along the line. Any advice would be most welcome it is beginning to make the game a chore and no longer fun,
Thank you

I'm camping in AF trying to gather promethium and goods before moving up and still struggling to get some of them in enough quantities.

It's supposed to be hard, would be very boring game if it wasn't.

Only thing I can suggest is changing guild to one with more higher aged players to help with trades :)