• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Story Quest stuck

DeletedUser11159

I have quest "Story Quest - Ragu Silvertongue" - "Damsel in Distress" which requires me to scout the province of Cragshire and infiltrate 2 sectors. Help text states that conquering all sectors will also fulfill the latter requirement however I had conquered the sector before I obtained the quest and now it does not seem to register the conquest and completion of that requirement.

Obviously this is a fairly major bug as I cannot progress the story quest.

Settings Copy/Paste:

1.85.732fdd5 (20.09.2016 10:37), Dai Welsh (4764962), en1, en_US, WIN 23,0,0,162, Windows 10, Chrome/53.0.2785.116, 1624x907, OpenGL (336 MB VRAM)

World : Arvahall (log in via facebook)

DeletedUser96901

read the quest again please

SOUTH of Cragshire is NOT Cragshire

so: no bug

DeletedUser12400

Please try reading the text of the quest and again and double check what it is asking you to do. The quest is not referring to the province of Cragshire.

upload_2016-9-25_18-10-12.png

DeletedUser11159

Apologies, you are correct of course, I interpreted "that province" as Cragshire, not the province South of it, mea culpa