• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Story Quest gain/lose population advice required

Zeus 007

Private
Hi
I've been playing the Wildlife Event and successfully got the mountain reserves and animal crossings (2) which has shot up my available population to 15K
The next story quest asks me to increase the population by 1400 (which is do able in the near future) but the next then asks to drop my available population to just 60
Is this even possible? It would take ages to get more expansions to be able to build that many buildings to achieve. I have no houses and the only way to let up space would be to sell my military buildings, which again will add to the available population.
Is there anything that you could recommend? I am in PE
Thanks in advance

Forwandert

Lieutenant-General
Use store buildings on your event buildings to balance out your pop and then use smaller houses to get to the required amounts of free pop.

rontom

Private
If you have space you can build and immediately sell barracks until you reach the pop needed. No need to let the barracks complete