• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

stop point grabbing by dropping land

sooby

Private
MY PROPOSAL is that all hexes should be available to siege

MY REASONS gvg is for guild versus guild i am sick to death of guilds dropping land and then retaking it for
points this is not the way guild versus guild should be played.

DETAILS I think that if every hex was available to siege then this might elevate the problem at moment only landing sites can be sieged.

BALANCE I don't think this would make a big impact i think would make it a level playing field.

ABUSE PREVENTION This would only stop cheating in my mind.

SUMMARY I think that all hexes should be made available to siege to stop the abuse of point gathering with no regard for the way GVG was intended to be played

DeletedUser103223

+1
Might even lead to more GvG fighting which would be a good thing. Instead of the stalemate that is GvG now.

DeletedUser100065

+1 may as well make GvG fun again. In my idea of a perfect world these changes would be celebrated with 24hrs of free sieges and only 1 hour of protection. Just a day of GvG madness.

DeletedUser108379

When all hexes are landing zones, that would only lead to other guilds gaining points with placing a cheap siege, fighting until the armies inside have only one life left and than delete the siege and go to the next sector. I do not see less abuse but a lot more.

And at the moment there is a bit of a strategic element in gvg. With all sectors being in the landing zone, that would be gone.

DeletedUser12146

I would support this idea, but I think I have a better one: landing zones should only be the border of guild land.