• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Statue of Zeus Blueprint Problem

DeletedUser100126

• World: Houndsmoore
  • Browser and Version:
  • Overview of the bug: once you Build a Great building The ability to collect Blueprints for that particular GB Stops and you can no longer see That building in your inventory. This is what is supposed to happen.... However The Statue of Zeus is Not doing that. I built a Zeus and then it disappeared like It should, but then I got a Blueprint from Motivating and polishing, It was a Zeus piece and it put it back in my GB inventory. So now It just shows Zeus with a green check under him , you can't click and view it, or do anything. This really stinks because I could be getting Blueprints for GB's I do need, instead of for a building I already have built and can't build again. The Zeus is the only GB I have had do this to me. I spoke with someone in my guild and they said it happened to them on another server with their Zeus. Please fix this
  • Screenshots:
  • How often this occurs:
  • Urgency: ASAP
  • Preventative Actions:
  • Summary:
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported:
  • Have you tried fixing it by using methods listed in the thread pinned to the top of this forum:

DeletedUser4089

This is not a bug. BPs are completely random and you can still get BPs for GBs that you have built. The Random BP drop does not take any other BPs or GBs you have into account. It is random.

The duplicate BPs will have a use later in the game though, so it's not a complete waste. (And when that comes there will no doubt be anothe rway to see dupes of already built GBs)

You can of course avoid getting other Zeus BPs by supporting buildings that are not the same age as it. BPs are always from the same age as the building supported.

DeletedUser100126

ok, guess I'll see what that might be later in the game.

Amy Steele

General
Bartimaeus46 is correct. This is not a bug, for the reasons given - therefore moving this thread to that section.