• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Statue of honor lvl 5 too strong and easy to produce

DeletedUser111949

Hi. I don't like when in the future all the cities will look the same. I think Statue of Honor lvl 5 with 6 fp at 3x4 is too overpower. This building is easy to produce with so many diamond and platinium leagues and in the end will replace many other buildings like Shrine of knowledge, Terrace farm, Dark Doorway, fountains of any type, even some events buildings like Pillar of Heroes, Palace, mills, cider mills max upgrade, etc.

legend9182

Major-General
Plus whenever you see anything overpowered. Do you ever see how they got it. To get it we need to fight for it

DeletedUser114198

Those that dont fight will not be able to get the building. Plain and simple. I have a lvl 6 and 1 lvl 5 and 1 lvl 1 in my city. It takes a lot of fighting to get there

DeletedUser96901

oh my god

people really think fighting is the only way ?

sure can people that don't fight get that building :rolleyes:

they even gave those people their own GB which you can't use if you only fight :lol:

I have a lvl 6 and 1 lvl 5 and 1 lvl 1 in my city. It takes a lot of fighting to get there
I wouldn't call that a lot

sounds more like an average amount

Ceban

Brigadier-General
There is other problem with this building, cause its over powered now guilds make mockery of GbG and not competition so they basicly share spots on start and then just exchange sectors without even trying to defend/conduct proper war but just leaving siege camps for eachothers just to exchange sectors as fast as possible and get as many of them as possible... GbG turned into mockery but this is inno's fault, reduce personal rewards and increasse guild one to encourage competition between guilds and not this spliting spots on start and then exchanging sectors for 11 days...

sure can people that don't fight get that building
I never fight... always negotiate and am at level 5 or 6 (cant remember which)... Its just patience... do enough BGs and you accumulate all the end rewards... its really the easiest aspect in the whole game where you can actually get a building and level it up without really doing much at all... just wait long enough.

cyllan

Corporal
Hi. I don't like when in the future all the cities will look the same. I think Statue of Honor lvl 5 with 6 fp at 3x4 is too overpower. This building is easy to produce with so many diamond and platinium leagues and in the end will replace many other buildings like Shrine of knowledge, Terrace farm, Dark Doorway, fountains of any type, even some events buildings like Pillar of Heroes, Palace, mills, cider mills max upgrade, etc.

well ...dont produce it.....simple.....i will produce as many as i please.....