• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

st patricks event

sophianna

Private
st patricks event is the worse one i have encountered since starting to play this game. it s boring . and not a chalenge and i am getting nowhere so not bothering with it any more . at least with the other events u can work to get things.this is what i think . roll on to the next event . which i hope will be better

Agent327

Overlord
st patricks event is the worse one i have encountered since starting to play this game. it s boring . and not a chalenge and i am getting nowhere so not bothering with it any more . at least with the other events u can work to get things.this is what i think . roll on to the next event . which i hope will be better

How hard is it to put this crap on the feedback thread?

DeletedUser111934

Wouldn't say I hate this event but definitely not a fan of it. Probably a good attempt at trying something different but how it works doesn't work for a lot of players. I doubt I'll get the set to level 2 but level 1 might still be worth building. Not sure yet.

jedi sith

Private
I have to agree with Sophianna on this one, it sucks. the worst ever event. I have no idea what were meant to gain or get out of it. It doesnt help by once again sticking in an Event Quest. No 6 or 7. a Pot of goal, the bad negotiation or the medium army. That just killed the event for me.
Really? That sucks. I have a limited amount of free time and am doing just fine. There is several resources out there and on this forum for those that are googleleckly inclined. Start with the search function and go from there.

Now stop moaning.
Richard of Shaw. Of course your doing well your either a whale or have lots of time. Just because you like it doesnt mean the rest have to so behave

DeletedUser118705

I agree, It's the worst event I've seen so far. I haven't met a single player yet who likes it. I don't think the game makers thought this one through. I play between working and come on a few times a day, and that hasn't worked. Come on for what? To finish quests? So you get the prizes there, but reaching the billion, then I believe there are quadrillions--ridiculous and boring.

DeletedUser113777

It is not so much boring as not worth playing. After several weeks, some high scores (over 100Q) and diamond investments, I have managed to win 2 upgrades in this forest theme. What an utter, complete waste of time! If they want to ration them, so be it, but warn us up front. The setup in interesting enough, but with the crappiest prizes ever.

BhaaluJi

Corporal
I think worse was the halloween event due to randomness in librarian questline.
present event is actually a very good setup, but poor prize distribution rate for amount of quests completed.

Any Empire

Sergeant
I have managed to win 2 upgrades in this forest theme.
Another option with a smaller footprint: Use 5 Celtic sets + Majestic fawn = level 2 3x3, with nice stats. (keep 2 large pieces in inventory; could eventually get more Celtic sets from AD or next year's event
  • Standing Stone Level 2, = 1 x 2 squares
  • Druid Willow Level 2 = 2 x 3 squares
  • Majestic Fawn (Level 2 is called Majestic Stag) = 1 x 1 square

Going of so far, am 3 upgrades short of the full level 2. Will get one from the last quest and another if I can complete 47 tasks in time.

That just means not upgrading the defending army one but who cares about that!

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
Ever considered you are doing it wrong?
Of course they don't, because obviously it's ALWAYS the game's/someone else's fault when a player can't win the grand prize with just a couple clicks...

Obviously I, along with plenty of other players who've managed, are just a bunch of filthy, dirty wallet whales cheating our way through the event with 1,000,000 diamonds, since that's of course, the only way we've been able to run 8-9+ cities & clear out 11-13+ grand prizes!

It has absolutely nothing to do with perhaps, rubbing 3 brain cells together & trying/figuring out how to play a better/more efficient game. :rolleyes: :P:P

*sigh*
And this is why we can't have nice things anymore. :(
Welcome to what happens when you raise entire generations of kids to believe that everyone gets a huge trophy just for showing up.

As far I've come with this event, its not as bad as ppl say..
anyway..question I have, is it possible to have 4x lvl2 Moon gates, one next to other, and trigger that 6fp/peace bonus ..?
Just an idea, maybe someone tried it?

Red Wolfe

Private
Yesterday I had 24 points, just missing one point for the great price in St Patrick's event.
Today when I open the game the St Patrick's event totally disappeared. Why?