• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Spy's

DeletedUser102621

Proposal:

New great building, Intelligence agency. Can produce spy's or counter intelligence officers for deployment within your own city or in someone elses.

Reason:
It will increase the posibilities within the pvp side of the game and create more pvp options.

Details:
A new Great building which produces Either Spys or Counter Intelligance officers every 24 hours that can be deployed in your city or neighbours city's.
The units produced will be the same level as the Great building.
Spys can be deployed into anothers city with actions that can be performed depending on the level of the spy, they remain in the city until a counter intelligence officer is deployed of the same level or higher.
To deploy the spy you must first have successful attack against the player with an option after to leave a spy which you selected in a 9th box prior to battle. The spy needs to be protected in battle and can be killed making it not possible to be deployed in city after battle.

Sabotage: The spy will be able to halt a production, Halt goods production, Halt military production
Steal goods from guild treasury, Steal fp from great buildings (the possibilities are endless). Random actions depending on level.

Counter Intelligence, are deloyed into your city to hunt out spy's that have been deployed into your city. Once they find the spy the spy is executed. The counter intelligence officer has to be same or higher level to find the spy. You can place counter intelligence officers in defence who will target the spy on the battle field.

When you receive a notice you were attacked, you must watch the replay if you are to see if a spy was deployed into your city, there after you will receive a message to say which sabotage action the spy commited every 24 hours until the spy is killed.

Balance:

It will enhance the pvp action.

Abuse Prevention:

A city can only have 1 spy at anytime.

Summary:

This could either be a new military building or great building, it can be leveled by using goods increasing each level, or by the fp system as great buildings.
This potentially has many advancements.

DeletedUser2989

Two questions:

"A city can only have 1 spy at anytime." Does this mean that if you have 2 people attacking your town only 1 can place a spy in your town?

"Counter Intelligence". Would it be possible to just leave your highest level counter intelligence officer in your town to "auto kill" lower level spies? or would spy detection be based on some form of % chance each time the spy does something?

DeletedUser102621

Two questions:

"A city can only have 1 spy at anytime." Does this mean that if you have 2 people attacking your town only 1 can place a spy in your town?

It was my thought that it would become too much if multiple spy's were placed in one city, so if only one can be deployed its not so hard on the other player. Only way around that is owning lots of counter intelligence which would sort out the spy's. If you attack and there is a spy already there then you return and try deploy it within the 24 hour period same way as the sabotage function works

"Counter Intelligence". Would it be possible to just leave your highest level counter intelligence officer in your town to "auto kill" lower level spies? or would spy detection be based on some form of % chance each time the spy does something?

If you have a counter intelligence officer in defence you have a higher chance of preventing the spy being deployed. If you see that a spy was deployed in your city the higher the level the greater the percentage to capture and execute before the sabotage takes place. If you have a higher level spy in your city than your counter intelligence officer the longer your city will be susceptible to sabotage

DeletedUser16126

Don't like the idea.
In my current Neighbourhood I'm in TE, but the lower players are in HMA.
The new GB would then be a TE building or beyond.
If I would place a spy in those lower age players cities they will get a pain for a very long time until they reached the era to build the GB theirselves.
IMO players need to have fun, and sure lower age players shall have the possibility to grow. I'm against every proposal that makes it for lower age players harder to play the game.

Plundering and GvG already annoy players enough!

DeletedUser102621

Sorry I didn't add that it would be no aged building similar to the observatory.

DeletedUser16126

For sure I don't like the idea that a sabotage action on a player might impact the guild.
In this way the less active player can become a target for sabotage. As a result guilds will start to push out their less active players because they harm the guild. I like the idea that a guild is a good mix of players, very active ones, but also less active ones... as long as they give somewhat contribution to the guild.
I won't like any action that has a additional impact on lower players compared to higher players.

DeletedUser96901

because it would force players to build that GB

A new Great building which produces Either Spys or Counter Intelligance officers every 24 hours that can be deployed in your city or neighbours city's. The units produced will be the same level as the Great building.
Spys can be deployed into anothers city with actions that can be performed depending on the level of the spy, they remain in the city until a counter intelligence officer is deployed of the same level or higher.
so nobody can kill spies from the guy with the highest GB (if we say that is at least 1 level higher than all other)

DeletedUser15432

Having read through the thread I agree with all the points raised by those who do not like this idea, therefore, I give this idea a score of -1