• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

SPRING EVENT

DeletedUser

Hey,
this idea is for people who haven't unlocked the full set , now what i'm asking is pretty big but its hard to get
you have to be finished the whole event quest of spring, you have to only need one more of the spring set , and you have to trade in one of you pieces of the set,
afterwards on the event rinbin should pop up saying he knows a guy and "dodgy business stuff" and you to pay like few coins/good not to much now ,but after it will bring up the spring event and it will have 2 two icons The daily special and the Grand prizes except it will be both question mark on the icons ,then you click on the question mark and it will show the 5 pieces you click on the one your gonna give away and click on the other side to get the one you want but you can't trade in the gong of wisdom, and it has to be a excess one so you don't trade a happy one for a medal one you know? i think its fair if we do that , well because some people might not have got it and it is a unique piece that you prob cant ever get again in the game and it would just be nice hand down from inno and all : ) (this is my first time tryna do a picture so its not perfect ok? )
upload_2017-4-7_20-15-7.png

then once you click on it it will give you the list of the set pieces you give and then you take,
looking forward to your feedback also tell if you don't get it i'm not a great explainer but please ask : )

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser103052

So, in essence, you're saying you trade in one piece of the spring set with the chance of getting another that you don't have?

P.S. Giving ideas on current events almost never get implemented, given the very short time span they have to make the change. In future, I would suggest checking out Beta so that you can give suggestions before the event goes live.

DeletedUser

So, in essence, you're saying you trade in one piece of the spring set with the chance of getting another that you don't have?

P.S. Giving ideas on current events almost never get implemented, given the very short time span they have to make the change. In future, I would suggest checking out Beta so that you can give suggestions before the event goes live.
Oh ok thanks , but maybe for another question or something / how do I get on beta ?

DeletedUser

Ehm I confused here
hmm i'm not a good explainer , but its basically this, you just say you have the whole pieces except one and you have a duplicate of a different one you trade in one your duplicate and get the one your missing

DeletedUser110195

As much as I would love this, to be implemented in general, for any event where you win rewards like this(my luck has been absolute crap on this event) but I think part of that bad odds of getting what you want is to bait people into buying diamonds, so they can spend those diamonds on lanterns and finish their sets as you can do this through grand prizes which are fixed; get enough lanterns and you'll have one complete set no matter how shitty your luck is.

DeletedUser

As much as I would love this, to be implemented in general, for any event where you win rewards like this(my luck has been absolute crap on this event) but I think part of that bad odds of getting what you want is to bait people into buying diamonds, so they can spend those diamonds on lanterns and finish their sets as you can do this through grand prizes which are fixed; get enough lanterns and you'll have one complete set no matter how shitty your luck is.
i supose : (