• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Spies

DeletedUser

I have got to the stage where I can use spies, but have no idea how to create them.
Can anyone help?
Thanks,
Sheen

DeletedUser653

I have no idea ?

If you man "infiltrate" during a PVP battle, just click on the button and you will get 2 (i think it 2?) heath points taken of each of the opposition troops.

but spies? sounds good to me, anyone ?

DeletedUser

Hmm... I've heard one of the devs (Fabio :rolleyes:) mention something about other units being implemented later on in the game (I think there was something regarding spies as well, but ain't sure on that).

As for infiltrating, from BA - LMA it only reduces one HP, not sure if that differs in CA, but I don't think so.
+ You don't have to create these 'spies'. Like HRC stated, you just click on the 'Infiltrate' option before attacking and pay 100 gold for the small reduction of HP from your enemy's units.

Regards,
Bloodwyn

DeletedUser

The infiltrate function actually only takes 1 block of health.
As for spies, I think the above is the closest thing that comes to something like that..

Unless you meant Scouts. The Scout is on the Continent Map.
Whenever you can explore a new Province, just click on the button (in that Province) that shows the scouting cost.

Edit: Bloodwyn beat me to it ;)

- L

DeletedUser

Yes, it does seem as though it just takes the 1 health point. But when I did it I got through the quest.
Many thanks for the info.