• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Special Buildings

DeletedUser97688

Are we ever going to get a chance to get the buildings we missed in historical questlines? Obvs the halloween ones and things like that come round again but what about the checkmate square, lord's manor, and things like that?

Can't bear the idea of losing special buildings forever :lol::lol:

Agent327

Overlord
Are we ever going to get a chance to get the buildings we missed in historical questlines? Obvs the halloween ones and things like that come round again but what about the checkmate square, lord's manor, and things like that?

Can't bear the idea of losing special buildings forever :lol::lol:

Start living with it. Some buildings will never come again.

DeletedUser110531

Some event buildings are available in the daily challenges, I do not know the full list but the ones I have had were the Japanese spring event buildings and the indian temple buildings. I am sure other event buildings will be in there too.

DeletedUser96901

Some event buildings are available in the daily challenges, I do not know the full list but the ones I have had were the Japanese spring event buildings and the indian temple buildings. I am sure other event buildings will be in there too.
but no buildings from historical questlines
:rolleyes:

DeletedUser110531

Hmm, fair enough. Though to be honest there are a few historical buildings that are not very good anyway.

DeletedUser107476

Some I doubt will ever come about again, Historical Questline ones especially, as you had to follow the story of the person(s) to achieve a building related to them. The same with Anwar's Speaker's Corner, this I doubt will ever come about again as was to honour him after his passing away.