• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Spearfighter produce time

Kwisatz Haderach

Chief Warrant Officer
Spearfighter produce time is too fast, so this can be exploited on AA map, and the map are laging like hell.
Its no point in that one Guild fighting with another for 2,3,4,5, hour at reset time and laying spearfighters in siege. Its lolish.

So i propose to extend the produce time of spearfighters to 10min or more.

DeletedUser111848

you should not extend it to 10 min that would make beginners lose interest i would put it to two min

Kwisatz Haderach

Chief Warrant Officer
you should not extend it to 10 min that would make beginners lose interest i would put it to two min

Yes thats partly true, but how long are you using spears...5 days and then are useless, right?

Only in some quest you can exploit them, but otherwise they useless. It is all about exploiting them, and that 20,13,or 7sec to build them are far too fast.

DeletedUser107476

Simpler solution would be to make it so that you can only use AF and OF troops on AA map. InnoGames should not have made the FE map in GvG as all era's after that are different views of what could happen in the Future. If the idea was to have just one map for the future (AA map) then all 3 eras of the time period should be on one map. That way beginners can have one troop that is fast trainable.

DeletedUser653

Hi MasT,
Despite spears being a dam pain for me as we can get 2 hours of sieges each night with 90% being spears I have to say no to 10 mins as this defeats the use of spears then in IA. but making it harder to just keep replacing sieges using spears is a good thing but i think just increasing it to 1 min is enough, at one minute a player would have to have about 16 spear barracks to keep being able to replace sieges with spears (or 8 plus tavern boost). Having to hold 16 spear barracks will b e a pain for most players but if a player is willing to do this then good luck to them.
Mark
So -1 to 10mins but +1 to 1 min

DeletedUser111675

-1 because can make the newbie BORING, such a noob player :P