• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Space Carrier biased output

I was led to believe from its description that upon reaching OF Space carrier randomly gives either Promenthium or Orichalcum; the age requirements being 4360 and 8500 respectively.
As special goods production becomes a huge bottleneck from AF upwards I was expecting the random figure to average out at 50 - 50 so have been hugely dissapointed to find it appears to give Promenthium up to 90% of the time!!
The effect of this is that it adds days to the time to get the required amount of (OF age) Orichalcum above without spending a ton of diamonds. Sooo frustrating - Yes its the same for everyone but I am now beginning to understand why some players delete thier space carriers. Would like to think its bugged but iI dont think support would be interested in an investigation.

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
Any rewards described as random will always disappoint if you don’t receive what your expecting, Promethium and Orichalcum are still required for the Space ages,, so don’t be to hasty deleting Space carrier, you can still collect 100 or so of each per day from your Arctic and Oceanic harbours

you can still collect 100 or so of each per day from your Arctic and Oceanic harbours
Without space carrier in OF that's 8500/100 or 85 days from oceanic harbour alone.
I won't delete it but it would be a lot better if we could choose what special goods it produces. (or just make it alternate between the current ages special goods )
In its current unbalanced random form its impossible to do any accurate city planning.

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
Without space carrier in OF that's 8500/100 or 85 days from oceanic harbour alone.
I won't delete it but it would be a lot better if we could choose what special goods it produces. (or just make it alternate between the current ages special goods )
In its current unbalanced random form its impossible to do any accurate city planning.
85 days is a short spell to stay in OF, theres no easy way to speed through it, i allowed myself 100 days in OF to gather the Special resources needed for both OF and VF,, best to keep or trade OF and AF goods to keep your terminals producing the resources and dont rely on Space carrier..just my opinion