• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Something About Repeat Quests

DeletedUser15372

Proposal: The repeat quests could do with the same quest appearing when completed.

Have you checked the forums for the same or similar idea? Yes.

Reason: To avoid the annoyance of having to click through another few quests every time to get to a certain quest.

Details: An example is if someone has 30 food printers and all on 24 hour production then they can do the repeat quest for that type of supply building 6 times. If the idea is implemented then that would mean that person would get that quest 6 times in a row rather than having to click through a few quests each time they do that quest.

Visual Aids: I have no idea how to do this one. :?

Balance/Abuse Prevention: With less clicking to do is that considered abuse? :?

NOTE:
To improve the idea: there could be 2 buttons after finishing the quest: "collect & next quest" or "collect and this quest again"
(quoted from forum member Test Ament)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser914

The technical details are missing. What if you decide to produce other things then printed food? In general: I don't see a game layout how things look like. Idea is tempting, but technically difficult. Waiting for some visual declaration.
Until then: no vote from me.

DeletedUser96901

+1

to improve the idea:
there could be 2 buttons after finishing the quest: "collect & next quest" or "collect and this quest again"

Balance/Abuse Prevention: With less clicking to do is that considered abuse? :?
then fighters are abusing the game every day with using the autobattle button :lol:

DeletedUser15372

The technical details are missing. What if you decide to produce other things then printed food? In general: I don't see a game layout how things look like. Idea is tempting, but technically difficult. Waiting for some visual declaration.
Until then: no vote from me.

Produce other things then printed food? I don't understand what you mean there. :?

tanmay11: Makes sense there as 3 repeat quests are about coins and supplies but isn't allowing us to build unlimited levels for the great buildings the same? ;)

Test Ament: That is a great idea. With that setup it will make things much better for all the players as some may want to do the same quest many times in a row but others would want to move onto other quests.

DeletedUser15372

Added his/her addition as a note in the first post so everyone gets a better idea of how it works when they read that post.
If someone that knows how to show it visually would do so then it would be much appreciated. :)

DeletedUser100832

if this idea is adopted, there should be a limit to how many loop quests you can do in a day

I would go for one of each type

because otherwise, what is the point of even having goods as a resource? With a high-level frontenac you can have as many as you like just by clicking your mouse, you might as well scrap goods altogether

DeletedUser914

if this idea is adopted, there should be a limit to how many loop quests you can do in a day

because otherwise, what is the point of even having goods as a resource? With a high-level frontenac you can have as many as you like just by clicking your mouse, you might as well scrap goods altogether

Then there should be a limit how many GvG fights max/day too. A max of 10 sounds reasonable. :lol:

DeletedUser96901

after they limit the amount of battles and the amount of GB you can donate to :lol:

one really sounds good for all of those categories :lol:

With a high-level frontenac you can have as many as you like just by clicking your mouse, you might as well scrap goods altogether
with high arc you can donate to many GBs
and with high attack GBs (including Alcatraz) you can have many battles

all these things must be prevented :lol:

you might as well scrap goods altogether
limiting FP is much more important
with goods you can do much less than with FP :lol:

Then there should be a limit how many GvG fights max/day too. A max of 10 sounds reasonable. :lol:
:blush:

DeletedUser96901

btw I have an idea which would make Medribradrion happy
limit the boosts amounts of all GBs (like St.Marcs, Lighthouse & RAH)

that would limit Frontenac like he would love it
maybe 10 rewards a day

but it would also rebalance the Arc :lol:
10 rewards a day are boosted :blush:

one a day for Chateau would be ok for me as long as the Arc has the same amount of boosts :lol:

DeletedUser7719

If I could get infinite goods from the Chateau, I would have not even consider the Arc as that would mean I could get infinite FP (packages) too. +1 from me btw

DeletedUser15372

The only repeat quests to worry about when chateau comes into the picture are the ones that are about supplies and coins. When you are in future era and doing the repeat quests the one for gathering coins requires 800000 coins, one for gathering supplies requires 1000000 supplies and one for paying supplies and coins requires 250000 each. The paying coins/supplies repeat quest can be looped infinitely when even the least amount of coins and supplies you get from repeat quests is over 250000.

Maybe inno can have it so there is a short break between every few clicks. Lets say after doing the same repeat quest 10 times in a row there can be a cooldown period equivalent to clicking through 3 or 4 quests. This can prevent doing the same quest with non-stop clicking for a long period of time. It will still be better in a sense that we get to do the same quest 10 times without having to click through other quests or waiting for few moments before doing it each time.

I don't know how else it can be done if it is about preventing non-stop clicks of the repeat quests that mostly involve coins and supplies.
If it is about preventing that by limiting it to a certain amount of times then how is it we get to have unlimited levels of GBs? :?

DeletedUser111693

I know this is an old thread that never made it...But still - not having to abort 4 quests when all I want to do is one quest sounds awesome. I was thinking about making a new thread talking about pinning your favorite recurring quest. That would deal with the same issue as this post here...

Agent327

Overlord
I know this is an old thread that never made it...But still - not having to abort 4 quests when all I want to do is one quest sounds awesome. I was thinking about making a new thread talking about pinning your favorite recurring quest. That would deal with the same issue as this post here...

Then why do you feel the need to tell so here?

+1
I'm in recurring quest now.
There doesn't need to be all kinds of additional capabilities - no additional buttons - when the quest is completed and then collected, the next quest can be then one just collected. With the abort button right below it as it is now.

If the next quest that you want is not the one just completed - you use the abort button to get to the one you want as it is now. No other changes are needed. No other changes to GvG, GE, GB's or anything else has nothing to do with this idea and are not needed.