• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Some Building & Units Statistics Including PE.

DeletedUser6461

I haven't seen a dedicated single window for all the Building & Unit statistics here in .en server which includes Industrial Age. Forum members need to search various places to find their required statistics. So, I hope the below consolidated list will help some of you. (Ref: HaekelHansi, Bug Moderator, Beta Server):

Disclaimer: Please note that since the game is a constant "work in progress", the numbers may change over time. The current numbers reflect the status of game version 0.31 from April 2013. (When there is any update, I will try to update it here or any of your assistance is greatly appreciated.)

Houses:
r9kav8.png

Production:
2d7emp0.png

Cultural:
106loow.png

Goods:
2qvayqr.png

Decoration & Roads:
2qu6hpv.png

Other Construction:
2dm5839.png

Military Unit - Battle Points:
military points-n.jpg

Military Units Other Statistics:
mjs329.png

Miscellaneous:
wbrqe0.png

Great Building Statistics:
2u44yuc.png

143go4k.png

Tech Tree and Goods requirement:
2dgoqjs.png

Early Middle Age
2qw1zqd.png

Use THIS LINK for a bigger version.

High Middle Age
avrak8.png

Late Middle Age
2d01l3c.png

Colonial Age
34zglrp.png

Industrial Age
2zywyok.png

Progressive Era
2qceelt.png

Total goods requirements for all 8 ages:

21oho0.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7719

So... Are you gonna update "Other Construction" with Industrial Stats soon?

DeletedUser6461

So... Are you gonna update "Other Construction" with Industrial Stats soon?

Sure Byeordie,
If you can be of any help in updating the list, please post it over here. it will be handy too :)

DeletedUser7719

Well, since I have had only been active for today since the birthday quest started I only have the Graveyard (gives 1150 happiness) and the Nutcracker (gives 189 happiness). Facetious Mike has a few of The King/Queen amounts (under "Final Rewards") here

DeletedUser6461

Well, since I have had only been active for today since the birthday quest started I only have the Graveyard (gives 1150 happiness) and the Nutcracker (gives 189 happiness). Facetious Mike has a few of The King/Queen amounts (under "Final Rewards") here

Thanks Byeordie,
I shall update it as soon as I get some more details of it :)

DeletedUser7719

InA Confectionary: 150 population and 960 supplies (one-hour, 100% :))

DeletedUser12400

Residential Buildings

You should correct information:

Stilt House
11 in 15 min
Roof Tile House
15 in 15 min

DeletedUser12633

Hi guys,

Are these the latest (current stats?) or do you know if there's been any more updates since?
Post created 14/05/13 i take it's fairly recent but just to make sure :))

DeletedUser7719

Yes, all of these are accurate according to this post's time. There has been word that unit military points will get some more balancing, but that hasn't happened yet.

DeletedUser6461

Hi guys,

Are these the latest (current stats?) or do you know if there's been any more updates since?
Post created 14/05/13 i take it's fairly recent but just to make sure :))

As far as possible i have tried to update the lists. But, still some special units (like grave yard, confectionery, nut cracker etc... ) need updation and i am still in search of the correct information. But, the regular units are updated as far as possible. However, if any of you find any changes, please feel free to comment here so that i can update it soon :)

NB: Military units recently updated statistics are mentioned in the last
Stone age
Clubman defense reduced to 3 (was 4).

Bronze Age
Slinger attack reduced to 6 (was 7).
Horseman attack increased to 8 (was 6).
Warrior defense increased to 10 (was 9). Unit bonus (light) increased to 3.

Iron Age
Archer attack reduced to 10 (was 11). Range reduced to 5 (was 6).
Mounted warrior attack reduced to 9 (was 10), and defense increased to 8 (was 7).
Legionnaire unit bonus (light) increased to 4.

Early Middle Age
Mounted archer attack increased to 8 (was 6), defense increased to 6 (was 5), and range reduced to 4 (was 5). Its unit bonus has increased to 5.
Armoured Infantry defense has increased to 18 (was 17).

High Middle Age
Knight attack increased to 16 (was 15), defense increased to 17 (was 16).
Heavy infantry attack increased to 16 (was 15), defense increased to 26 (was 22), speed reduced to 12 (was 14).

Late Middle Age
Longbow Archer range reduced to 6 (was 7).
Heavy knight attack increased to 22 (was 21), defense increased to 25 (was 24).
Imperial Guard attack increased to 23 (was 21), defense increased to 33 (was 30), speed reduced to 12 ( was 14).
Cannon attack increased to 14 (was 13).

Colonial Age
Field gun attack increased to 15 (was 14).

Industrial Age
Howitzer defense increased to 35 (was 30).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12633

Great thanks for the replies and the additional resources !
Cheers

DeletedUser6461

Great thanks for the replies and the additional resources !
Cheers

You are most welcome Piecesofme.
Just let me know, if you find some changes or differences. We all shall work together to maintain this guide for the benefit of our .EN world members :)

DeletedUser7128

Hi

Can we get the update for the Progressive Era in buildings stats please?

DeletedUser6461

Hi Rassie,

If all those people who are playing in Beta Sever present their available statistics here, it will be a great help to update it. Otherwise, we must wait for the release of the new age here in .EN server.

NB: My account in beta server has not reached PA and till now no one has come up there with any such details. All are busy with bug reporting and discussing about the positive and negative aspects of the new contents which is very good in a sense that we will receive a bug free or less bug(ged) Progressive age and new neighborhood merging system. So let's wait a bit more :cool:

DeletedUser6461

Some of the information regarding Progressive Era (houses, production, goods, cultural, GB etc...) has been updated.

More update will be done soon (including military units etc...)

DeletedUser7719

Progressive Era Unit Points

Armored Car = 1360 (1632)*
Tank = 2040 (2448)
Rapid Fire Cannon = 1530 (1836)
Conscript = 1700 (2040)
Sniper = 1870 (2244)
*points earned with 120% happiness shown in parenthesis
How I got the numbers:
InA Kill 5.jpgInA Kill 4.jpgInA Kill 3.jpg2.JPGuntitled.JPG
(Used all but the one with the sniper, and made a system of equations, and... done!
Well, I had to plug back in to get sniper)

DeletedUser3157

Perhaps some ppl may also be too busy to calc old ranges in PE ones, perhaps maybe addeble to ur guide as well, I think they go about this:
Range - Tiles in PE fight
4 - 3
5 - 4
6 - 4
7 - 5
8 - 6
9 - 6
10 - 7
11 - 8
12 - 8
13 - 9
14 - 10
15 - 10

DeletedUser

Has any of you mathematicians tried to figure out the formula for min and max damage based on attack and defense value? :-)