• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: [Social Interactions] Posted Threads

• Thread starter DeletedUser111152
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser111152

Ever get fed up with the never ending cascade of swaps and information from the Guild, that you miss that one important personal message from a friend?
It would be nice if we could have an, shall we say, not a new system, but an updated one certainly!
When a new post comes in, it flashes at the bottom as it does at the moment.
Then when you open the mail box, the first tab that comes up, will of course be from the guild side of things, but there will be an additional tab between the current message overview tab, and create message tab, "Personal Mail" which will also be flashing much the same way as the mail box did before you first opened it, click the personal tab, and hey presto, theres the latest message from the friend of yours.
Please forgive my extremely amateurish handy work from gimp.

Attachments

• FoE mail idea.jpg
    FoE mail idea.jpg
    404.2 KB · Views: 113

DeletedUser103370

+1
I like the idea of separating different types of messages, it would make it much more manageable!

DeletedUser105486

+1
I totally agree. This would certainly make sifting through mails sent to individual players more easier to tease out too.

Vesiger

Monarch
+1
Distinguish between single player and group messages? Sounds reasonable. And the game already does this internally - you can't adjust the list of recipients on a one-to-one message, for example...

DeletedUser653

Anything to make managing threads better is an improvement, I have 53 live treads going and while 90% are guild or interguild related personal messages do get lost.
+1

DeletedUser111152

+1
Distinguish between single player and group messages? Sounds reasonable. And the game already does this internally - you can't adjust the list of recipients on a one-to-one message, for example...
True enough, the Threads Icons are different for Group and Personal, but when there are a bunch of in-Guild threads that are very active, something posted to someone in the morning, who my not be on until the evening, might miss it.
As for the other bit... why not?
In Guilds you can select who you want to see the thread, or let everyone see it, surely the game knows that a message was sent from one person to another, and therefore able to decide if it is Guild or personal. Call it... Filtering

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.