• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: [Social Interactions] 2 new ideas on improving Event Window

• Thread starter DeletedUser4076
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser4076

Recently there has been a surge in new "events" appearing in the Event window. Some I like, some I dont but that is expected. These are two ideas that would help improving this window.

1. The total pages in my Event window has recently exploded to almost twice its size with all the additions. It take at least twice as long to Aid using it. Couldn't you create a selectable filter or sort to put them all together to allow us to see what we want to see? For example, I only want to see Aid buttons or I only want see Tavern visits (if you implement my second idea)

2 Adding friends to the Event list who visited our Tavern is a step in the right direction but why don't add or modify the icon similar to the icon in the Friends list that tells us that the Tavern has a seat available or not?

Sorry, as an infrequent user of the forum, I tried searching out these topics but didn't have the hours it would take finding them. Maybe a filter on key words that MUST be in the thread?

joesoap

Major-General
these filters already exist, maybe you just need to switch them on, in the event history window click on the blue bar menu in the top left corner & chose to show filters

DeletedUser12400

these filters already exist, maybe you just need to switch them on, in the event history window click on the blue bar menu in the top left corner & chose to show filters
Hey Bodette! As joesoap wrote there is filter system and you need to switch it on.

upload_2017-3-9_22-56-47.png

upload_2017-3-9_22-56-33.png

DeletedUser107616

The filters only allow you to view 1 thing.
An Idea I had about a year ago was check boxes to display exactly what you want...
CheckBoxes.jpg
Obviously they STAY the way you want.

1. The total pages in my Event window has recently exploded to almost twice its size with all the additions. It take at least twice as long to Aid using it. Couldn't you create a selectable filter or sort to put them all together to allow us to see what we want to see? For example, I only want to see Aid buttons or I only want see Tavern visits
+1.jpg
personally I would hide Aid Events & Achievements & maybe Guild/Friend Events on occasion.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser110195

The filters only allow you to view 1 thing.
An Idea I had about a year ago was check boxes to display exactly what you want...
View attachment 12178 Obviously they STAY the way you want.

View attachment 12179 personally I would hide Aid Events & Achievements & maybe Guild/Friend Events on occasion.
Can't say I'd mind only ever seeing battle events unless I felt it was time for a purge of inactive friends and needed to track who has and hasn't clicked that chair icon in a week.

Nothing like this exists on the app! I can't see why it wasn't implemented - every junior coder knows how to sort and filter.

...unless I felt it was time for a purge of inactive friends and needed to track who has and hasn't clicked that chair icon in a week.
You could only use the event window for this kind of thing if it showed you the data to start with. Showing just 12 hours history isn't enough to be helpful.

DeletedUser110195

You could only use the event window for this kind of thing if it showed you the data to start with. Showing just 12 hours history isn't enough to be helpful.
That's a problem of the mobile version, which needs sorted out all on its own, browser event history can stretch back a full week.

DeletedUser103370

As you guys pointed out a filter with multiple criteria becomes more and more important, and as always the app needs it too
★★★★★

Status
Not open for further replies.