• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: social bar on bottom of the screen can't be minimized since update 0.9.1

DeletedUser242

Hello folks,

since the latest update, the social bar on bottom of the screen can't be minimized any longer. If I click on the button to perform this action, the bar moves down a centimeter or so and then moves back up and stays in its original position.

Can anyone confirm this bug?

DeletedUser256

same issue with me...it's bounces but never goes down.
Firefox 11.0

also i would like to take this opportunity to mention a suggestion about that bar. It used to pop back up every time I clicked on something in the far left menu, like to build or move things. That was extremely annoying to have to re-minumize the thing over and over. Can you make it stay down until we click on it?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

also i would like to take this opportunity to mention a suggestion about that bar. It used to pop back up every time I clicked on something in the far left menu, like to build or move things. That was extremely annoying to have to re-minumize the thing over and over. Can you make it stay down until we click on it?

Can I second that. It's very annoying that it keeps popping up when I don't want it there.

DeletedUser

same issue with me...it's bounces but never goes down.
Firefox 11.0

Exactly the same for me.
When I click on the tab to drop it out of the way I don't want it back unless i make my own choice to see it again.

DeletedUser

Doesn't work on firefox 11.0, IE 9.0.5.

Used to work 2 days ago.

DeletedUser

I just found out I have the same problem. Google Chrome using.

DeletedUser600

Had already reported it together with some other stuff but, was treated as FEEDBACK!!!

The Social Bar still does NOT retract as before and well, it is in the way really; we should be able to choose when we want it visible.

DeletedUser

.....together with some other stuff.......

No offense please, but it's impossible for us to manage posts with multiple issues here, thus the request in the sticky to post one bug at a time in this section.

Thank you for your understanding.