• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Soccer Event 2022 questions and non feedback comments.

Knight of ICE

Use this thread for questions you have about the event and/or any other comments you have about the event that are not feedback.

A comment that is not feedback is sharing your progress for instance.

Calydor

Private
What is the optimal play style for the event? Is it passing only the shortest distances to conserve energy drinks, or playing hard up through the field to quickly score goals?

papashakes

Corporal
What is the optimal play style for the event? Is it passing only the shortest distances to conserve energy drinks, or playing hard up through the field to quickly score goals?
if it's like the forge bowl going shorter was cheaper meterage and gave you more chances at prizes.. just work out cost for meters gained and take the optimal one :)

suethegreat

Captain
is it correct the first kick is the maximum spend ? football arrow is on it. Cant do a lesser kick unless im doing something wrong? Also the chests do not count as incidents?

Last edited:

KingJMobile

Private
As I've tested and calculated, the players that cost 87, 89, 132, and 134 are one of the most efficient for both Dailies and Grand Prizes. From previous experience, the best way to kill two birds with one stone is to target those players on days when you are satisfied with the daily special.

KingJMobile

Private
is it correct the first kick is the maximum spend ? football arrow is on it. Cant do a lesser kick unless im doing something wrong? Also the chests do not count as incidents?
I think you have to unlock the cards before being able to use the players? (not entirely sure, the same happened to me until I completed a quest that gave me the player cards). And yes, the purple chests don't count as incidents.

Knight of ICE

Correct on both. First kick is part of the tutorial, so you can not skip it.

DJ of BA

Warrant Officer
I know this is being pedantic, but the rewards ( or possible rewards ) on collecting on a L 6 and Level 7 for goods iis exactly the same with exactly the same % Chances, ie. 20 Goods at both 30% and 20 goods at 50%, can someone explain the thinking behind this, I would have thought the 30% would had offered a higher rate than the 50%, all other levels have a difference, these tow Levels do not

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
I know this is being pedantic, but the rewards ( or possible rewards ) on collecting on a L 6 and Level 7 for goods iis exactly the same with exactly the same % Chances, ie. 20 Goods at both 30% and 20 goods at 50%, can someone explain the thinking behind this, I would have thought the 30% would had offered a higher rate than the 50%, all other levels have a difference, these tow Levels do not
The 20 goods at 30% is GUILD GOODS - not your goods.

DJ of BA

Warrant Officer
The 20 goods at 30% is GUILD GOODS - not your goods.
No, at level 7 Guild goods are 25 and at 20%, , either that or there is something wrong, check level 6 and 7 by using the upgrade icon on the actual questline, this shows that the 30% and 50% rewards ( potential ) are on both levels the same, the Guild goods do change but the other two are identical on both Levels

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
No, at level 7 Guild goods are 25 and at 20%, , either that or there is something wrong, check level 6 and 7 by using the upgrade icon on the actual questline, this shows that the 30% and 50% rewards ( potential ) are on both levels the same, the Guild goods do change but the other two are identical on both Levels
My apologies - I see what you are referring to. I think i know the reason for what is happening, which would still make it 'not wrong', but I do not know if I am right or not. My thought would be that since these are 'random' chance rewards, that the position is just a placeholder (unlike production buildings that have different times) - the 30% has a relatively good improvement as level increases and 50% has just a mediocre improvement - and it just happens that at those 2 levels, the goods rewards is the same amount. Would think that if this was a legit issue, it would have been brought up during Beta, or perhaps the current rewards are already better than what Beta offered (at some point in time during the Beta process).

DJ of BA

Warrant Officer
My apologies - I see what you are referring to. I think i know the reason for what is happening, which would still make it 'not wrong', but I do not know if I am right or not. My thought would be that since these are 'random' chance rewards, that the position is just a placeholder (unlike production buildings that have different times) - the 30% has a relatively good improvement as level increases and 50% has just a mediocre improvement - and it just happens that at those 2 levels, the goods rewards is the same amount. Would think that if this was a legit issue, it would have been brought up during Beta, or perhaps the current rewards are already better than what Beta offered (at some point in time during the Beta process).
Thank you for your reply, I can see that it makes sense, sort of, and there are going to be only a few on these levels as most will have the full building by the end of the event. As you say the rewards may well be higher than the Beta event and it just happened that during that process they happened to end up as they have. Enjoy the game and thank you for your time and attention in this.