Small neighborhood

Mister GT

I almost finished iron age and I have a neighborhood of only 17 players. Bad thing about this is that i like to be active in battles. Come on... i have 2 stone thrower camps, 2 archery ranges, 2 warrior barracks and 2 soldiers ready for battle. And i get this small neighborhood for my fun multiplayer activities.:( Oh man...i imagine how fun would it be to have a 100 players neighborhood....:rolleyes:

OVERTYPE

Emperor
I almost finished iron age and I have a neighborhood of only 17 players. Bad thing about this is that i like to be active in battles. Come on... i have 2 stone thrower camps, 2 archery ranges, 2 warrior barracks and 2 soldiers ready for battle. And i get this small neighborhood for my fun multiplayer activities.:( Oh man...i imagine how fun would it be to have a 100 players neighborhood....:rolleyes:
You will have to wait for neighborhoods merge. Neighborhoods get merged every two weeks. It's certainly disappointing when you have a small neighborhood however ending up in larger neighborhood will bring more competition in towers and it's possible that you might be plundered on daily basis.

Mister GT

Ty for telling. That actually happen right now. 80 neighbors! I'm not 1st for now. But it's gonna be a lot of fun to climb back up :)