• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: sleepy moon

DeletedUser585

since update v 10.0.7*** the sleepy moon disappears when my recruitment q is full but doesn't reappear when a unit dies

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hmmm - i will have to do some testing of this... we need to know the various combinations and see what will or won't make it appear...

DeletedUser

Thanks, but i mean there is a list of scenarios here...
1, Unit 1, 2 or 3 dies and you log out?
2. Unit 1, 2 or 3 dies and you dont log out?
3. Unit 1, 2, or 3 dies and another unit is injured, so barracks is actually busy
4. After healng
5. Unit 4 dies
6. Unit dies and a unit was under construction at the time
7. Only 3 units are built and one is injured

I need to test all of these to see if the moon comes up with any of them, so as to say it never comes up or only sometimes comes up under this circumstance etc...

DeletedUser

I can tell you right now for sure that this isn't the case. If you log out it fixes itself.

DeletedUser585

if you don't log out, you get no sleepy moon if unit dies in combat

DeletedUser585

some screen shots

before i.e. building full
q full.jpg

here after sacrificing a unit and return to city
after death 1 unit.jpg

here after refresh of browser
after browser refresh.jpg

the building in question is 4th from left top row

DeletedUser

2. Unit 1, 2 or 3 dies and you dont log out?
3. Unit 1, 2, or 3 dies and another unit is injured, so barracks is actually busy
4. After healng
5. Unit 4 dies
6. Unit dies and a unit was under construction at the time
7. Only 3 units are built and one is injured

I need to test all of these to see if the moon comes up with any of them, so as to say it never comes up or only sometimes comes up under this circumstance etc...

http://prntscr.com/ad6sg

the bug happened again, just now. unit 3 died, no other units were injured in the fight. I did not log out. This would eliminate all 7 of your listed possibilities.

DeletedUser

still not fixed with 0.10.1 - rendering this basically nice new feature useless :/
When clicking to add a finished unit to your army, an idle moon appears over your building even though all slots are full. Resolves after a refresh.