• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Show total amount of Promethium and Orichalcum

Display total Promethium/Orichalcum in Arctic harbor and Oceanic Terminal?

• Yes

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser118231

FoE - Arctic harbor.jpg FoE - Choose your crew.jpg
When you send for Promethium and Orichalcum you can not see the total amount you have. You can only see how much you will get in this shipment.
It would be a great benefit to see the total amount on Arctic Harbor and Oceanic terminal.
It could be done as I have marked with a green ring on the first attached file.
Using the same technique as on the second attached file.

DeletedUser12400

+1 I don't see any reason why total amount of goods wouldn't be showed in these buildings menu. :rolleyes:

P.S. It should be displayed differently than in suggested picture otherwise it might cause confusion.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser115071

You can check your total values on goods in the inventory page. No need to confuse people like that. And if it's shown it shouldn't be 60/XXX, it should be a seperatate text saying "Total Prom:" or whatever Ore it is.

DeletedUser118231

FoE - Arctic harbor 1.jpg

How about this? A text bellow telling how many you will get (Get) and the total amount (Have).
What color to use for that text is up to someone that is good at chosing color.

Is this a better ide?
Could this be done?

With 'Have' I mean the total you have.
Or it could be 'Total' telling how much you will have after this shipment.

Agent327

Overlord
View attachment 19798

How about this? A text bellow telling how many you will get (Get) and the total amount (Have).
What color to use for that text is up to someone that is good at chosing color.

Is this a better ide?
Could this be done?

With 'Have' I mean the total you have.
Or it could be 'Total' telling how much you will have after this shipment.

Noticed how your idea is in the unformatted section and will not go anywhere as long as it is?

Format it in the right way and it will still not go anywhere, but now you are pulling a dead horse.

Status
Not open for further replies.