• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Show collection icon in web browser title bar

DeletedUser

Proposal:
To show a visual indicator in the title bar of the browser to show if an action is pending, like a new message, or collections available, or maybe world chat.

Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?
Yes/No

Reason:
I leave the game running sometimes and would be nice to at a glance see if there is an action waiting for me without having to open the screen (i play at work on the down low!).

Details:
Pretty self explanatory? Could use the following syntax:
[m] New Mail
[w] New World Chat
[n] New Neighbourhood Chat
[g] New Guild Chat

[*] Collections Waiting

Visual Aids:
clip.jpg

Balance:
Shouldn't make any difference

Abuse Prevention:
Shouldn't make any difference

Summary:
I hope i havent stepped on anybody's toes if i couldnt find this idea previously mentioned...