• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Shared bp of GB bewteen Worlds

• Thread starter DeletedUser96695
  • Start date

DeletedUser96695

No idea ..whether has suggested this b4

Normally, we get several blue prints of GB
Even we construct GB, we always have un-used blue print or ontained another blue print of constructed GB during polish /motative /plunde

In the game
diamond are share between worlds

i hope blue print can also be shared with worlds, like diamonds

so we can select which world to erect GB ...and
to continue to polish /motative /plunde player to obtain further blue print for another world

DeletedUser7719

-1, this will make it way too easy to obtain BA GBs on this server...

Surge

Brigadier-General
Please, allow me to explain.

Create 8 worlds. Play all 8 worlds. Select a world that will be your main world. Collect BPs. Play for a few months.

By Colonial Age, you'll get Zeus, Babel, Colly, Alex, HS, CoA, Mark's, Notre, CdM, and Basil, and possibly FD and DC. It'll be that easy.

I think that diamond sharing between all worlds is a bit strong, but meh. Bp sharing? oh no not that.

DeletedUser15432

Well, what you are suggesting surge would really annoy those players who have gone out and tried by hook or by crook to acquire all the blue prints. Personally I play three worlds and in all three have just progressed to Colonial age

On Fel, I have all the bps for Babel lvl 5, Zues lvl 10, Colloseum (will not build),Lighthouse of Alexandria lvl 7, Hagia Sofia (will build when have space) Aachen lvl 9, Notre Dame lvl 3, St Marks lvl 5, Castel del Monte lvl 8, St Basil's (will not build), Frauenkirche of Dresden (unsure), Deal Castle (unsure), Royal Albert Hall (unsure), Capital (unsure) and only need 2 for the chateau and 1 for Alcatraz (which I will build)

On Dinegu I have all the necessary blue prints and had them before I reached Colonial Age, have the same gb's as fel apart from Notre Dame where it has been replaced by Alcatraz

On Arvahall, I need 1 for Notre Dame, 1 for St Marks, 1 for Fraunkirche of Dresden, and two each for Alcatraz and Chateau

Surge

Brigadier-General
Well, what you are suggesting surge would really annoy those players who have gone out and tried by hook or by crook to acquire all the blue prints. Personally I play three worlds and in all three have just progressed to Colonial age

I wasn't suggesting. I was elaborating on the future consequences of the idea presented in the op.