• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Setup of attacking and defensive army in PVP attacks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Its probably a silly question, but I cant find where you set up your defensive army and I cant find where I decide what to bring when attacking another player. Last time I attacked the computer decided to only bring 1 spearman and he faced 8 and ran away ;-)

Also, I got the option of sabotaging after an attack which allowed me to steal production or gold from a selected buildings. After the first time of this, Ive however only gotten the option of supporting the player I attacked. - What am I doing wrong?

DeletedUser2974

To answer your first question about setting your attacking and defending armies. On the bottom left there is a button with a helmet on it. If you click that you will be able to set what units you want in your attacking army, and then also which you want in your defending army in the other tab.

You should get the option to sabotage after every battle, however, if you supported someone/visited their city before you attacked I've noticed that the game glitches and will only show the Support options. To fix this just refresh your page and click on that person's city again. When you visit this time, the sabotage should be there like normal. (Sometimes it will take a few refreshes before it works. If worse comes to worse just wait 10 or 20 minutes and it should be back to normal) I believe they are fixing this bug very soon. :)

Hope this was able to help you! If it was, feel free to click the little star under my name to give me some reputation :) It would be much appreciated!

Have a great day!

~Ninga78234

DeletedUser

Thx. Thats perfect, and fast too.

And you are probably right, since I went and supported pretty much all of the 80 players I can get to with my noobish intellect. - Im 30 hours into the game and since Im a friendly guy, I dont mind polishing other peoples wood... especially when I get paid for it.

In any case, Ill try the refreshing next time. So far Ive simply just polished away hoping that people wouldnt mind being beaten first and polished later.

Oh, and I polished your star as well.

Thx.

DeletedUser2974

Your welcome Tviorr! I enjoy helping out so if you have any other questions just let me know! Feel free to add me as a friend on here as well so you always know when I'm around. :) If I am around then I'll normally answer the question within 10 minutes, if I'm not... Well it would be longer :D

I agree that early in the game it's a lot more useful to support people than to try to attack them. :) That 20 gold really adds up and will help you in the near future!

I wish you luck! :)

DeletedUser

had to log out and in to get the sabotage, but that seems to work :)

Status
Not open for further replies.