• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Bug: Settlement bonus not bein applied on QI?

So, the settlements buildings were updated with some nice buffs, but the ones that improve atk/def on QI dont seem to work. My troops dont get the bonuses.

shadowblackff

Second Lieutenant
They do work. Remember that there are two types of bonuses: Red and Blue. Some buildings give Red bonuses and some give Blue ones. Some nodes in QI use blue bonuses and some use red ones. Probably you have only one type of bonus and the enemy is using the other one.

They do work. Remember that there are two types of bonuses: Red and Blue. Some buildings give Red bonuses and some give Blue ones. Some nodes in QI use blue bonuses and some use red ones. Probably you have only one type of bonus and the enemy is using the other one.

They are not showing in my game....the only bonuses my army is getting are from the decorations. I have a lvl9 Yggdrasil, and both mughal and egypt lvl1 building and they are adding nothing

shadowblackff

Second Lieutenant
The QI bonuses are at max level only, so the level 1 buildings don't matter. As for Yggdrasil, it gives +50% Red Attack ONLY, no Red Defense and no Blue stats. Check and make sure the node you are currently on is a red one, not a blue one, and that you are really not getting the +50% bonus to attack. If you are sure, post some screenshots.

The QI bonuses are at max level only, so the level 1 buildings don't matter. As for Yggdrasil, it gives +50% Red Attack ONLY, no Red Defense and no Blue stats. Check and make sure the node you are currently on is a red one, not a blue one, and that you are really not getting the +50% bonus to attack. If you are sure, post some screenshots.

You are right about the lvl1 buildings, i got confused with the icon as they are both yellow. When i arrive at an attack mode node i will check again to see if the Yggdrasil buff is applied

DJ of BA

Warrant Officer
I must be missing something here, how can you check whether the QI boosts are being applied ?, nowhere on the settlement or the map mode have this information ( I play on mobile ) neither does my town hall show these QI boosts separately, so in truth I have no idea apart from going though my city and settlement and adding up there and still cannot tell if they are being applied. Would greatly appreciate being enlightened

Pyroxy

Private
I must be missing something here, how can you check whether the QI boosts are being applied ?, nowhere on the settlement or the map mode have this information ( I play on mobile ) neither does my town hall show these QI boosts separately, so in truth I have no idea apart from going though my city and settlement and adding up there and still cannot tell if they are being applied. Would greatly appreciate being enlightened
On browser, if you go into a battle, you can mouse over your units to see how high their current combat boosts are. It may be different between when fighting a blue or a red node, depending on which Settlement buildings you have maxed, and which decorations you have built. You can usually figure out which combat boost are active by how high the total buffs are, albeit with a bit of work.

DJ of BA

Warrant Officer
On browser, if you go into a battle, you can mouse over your units to see how high their current combat boosts are. It may be different between when fighting a blue or a red node, depending on which Settlement buildings you have maxed, and which decorations you have built. You can usually figure out which combat boost are active by how high the total buffs are, albeit with a bit of work.
Thanks, Will try that