• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Servers, and Worlds?

• Thread starter DeletedUser3707
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser3707

1. Are the "servers" and the "worlds" marked correctly?

2. If so, what is the most populated (or active) language server?

Attachments

• derp.jpg
    derp.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 26

DeletedUser5026

Hey poolboyg88,

I think they are marked correctly, is there any sign that they aren't? With respects to the most populated/active world, I personally think it's hard to tell, unless you have a town in that world already, and even then, you still don't get to see the big picture. I can say for sure that Arvahall is the oldest, and Houndsmoor is the newest. And I think typically the newer worlds are more active, since people who want a fresh start usually flock there, so hence it would (possibly) be more active (at least for the initial period, many variables influence whether people stay on, or drop out). Thinking of starting on a new world? :confused:

Addendum: Ah, I think you're asking about which language server is the most active. I have no clue, sorry about that. And I think only InnoGames management executives would have this sort of statistics and data.

Cheers,
L.R.

p.s. you blanked out your nick at the top, but did you realise your nick still shows right below in three separate locations? just saying... :p

DeletedUser3792

Is there a way to transfer accounts from one sersver to another i.e. from the british to American.

DeletedUser5026

Hey Stout 1,

Unfortunately, there is no way to do that. You will have to create a new account for each server you want to play on. Also, as far as I know, there is no British server, the two main English-speaking servers are the US server and the International English server (excluding the beta/zz server of course).

Cheers,
L.R.

DeletedUser

You do not have to quit the EN server to play on the US server, you can play on both servers, that is perfectly fine.

You can play on every single world on EN, and the US servers as long as you only have one account on each world, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.