• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Server shutdown message / timer

Do you support this Idea

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

RTSFirebat

Private
Proposal: Simply put, if the server is going to be shut down soon (within the next 15 minutes). Have a pop-up that warns the players and maybe if possible have a shutdown timer.

Reason: Warns players to complete what their doing whether it be typing a long message (As what happened to me), fighting in a battle, city management, etc..

Details: In the event the game worlds are being taken offline to do upgrades, maintenance, etc... a simply pop-up message with timer (If possible but a message would do) giving the player a 15 minute warning would be helpful in order to warn players to finish their current activities. An example of this was the other day when I'd typed a long message to send to my guild only for the app (I was on mobile) to give a server error message when I clicked send and then delete my entire message).

Last edited:

DeletedUser97688

+1 - a timer would be a good idea, 15 minutes is a good time length