• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

server log in

DeletedUser

Hi there,I am unable to log in to server,i get the message (impossible to log into this server,try again later)after 16 hours i still cannot log in,(whats up).

DeletedUser

Hi Zamata,

What is the URL you are going to, to log in?

I am useing en.forgeofempires.com after which i click the log in button.I then enter my details then page comes up saying imppossible to log into this server try again later.

DeletedUser2974

Are you sure you're choosing the right world? If so then we'll have to wait until the in-game mods come around. They should be able to help you. :)

DeletedUser65

I only have Dunarsund world available to me
i know its the wrong forums(but similar problem) but i get the same message when trying to log into dunarsund , im locked out 11 hours now :(
i have cleared cache etc i know im trying to log into the correct server so perhaps there is a little gremlin in the code somewhere :p

EDIT: try logging in from this link- http://en.forgeofempires.com/?ref=foe_flags

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think its working now, click on farmerlynch's link, open the uk flag and click on the uk beta website at the bottom of the list.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think its working now, click on farmerlynch's link, open the uk flag and click on the uk beta website at the bottom of the list.

Hi guys everything is ok now after following farmerlynch.s link,thanks for your help guys much appreciated.

DeletedUser

Hi guys i was too quick to celebrate getting back into the Dunarsund server now even when i use farmerlynch,s link and info i cannot connect to the en beta server,now im back to square one,this needs to be fixed,i wonder how many more players are getting this problem.

DeletedUser

Hi guys,Im ok now,logging in correctly all is fine,thanks for your help,useing the beta window was the answer.