• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Server Error Arvahall...

DeletedUser

Game has worked fine for quite some time, now repeated server error messages over the past few hours. I see over 20 hours left on the Colonial Age countdown clock so I am not sure if this is an update issue or not.

DeletedUser7056

Experiencing the same problem right now. Ive tried everything and nothing has worked. I noticed it happen as my Apple computer went idle for about 15 minutes. When I checked the game again, a message appeared letting me know that I should have let the game run while in idle, maybe this is why some people keep having this issue. I guess ill just have to wait it out.

DeletedUser7057

Yeah, I am also getting the 70% server error. I tried refresh control refresh nothing. I also have apple and using chrome

DeletedUser3698

I am experiencing the same server error & never have before except when they were updating the game.

DeletedUser7056

Well what im leaning to might just be a server overload. In that case usually, from experience with other games, waiting it out might be the best bet. As I can see this happens all to frequently in Arvahall.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4089

Can you let me know which arvahal you're playing on?

Does the url start with us or en1?

i know the US servers were having problems today, as can be seen on the US Forums.

DeletedUser7056

Can you let me know which arvahal you're playing on?

Does the url start with us or en1?

i know the US servers were having problems today, as can be seen on the US Forums.

It's the US version. Thanks for the information.

DeletedUser

I have not been able to load Arvahall for about 5 hrs now. I'm on en1.
I can get onto my Dinegu world just the Avenhall wont load at all.

update
I have just managed to get on Arvahall from my sons laptop, strange it still wont load from the Lap top I have been using all christmas.

Will see again tomorrow i guess

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have not been able to load Arvahall for about 5 hrs now. I'm on en1.
I can get onto my Dinegu world just the Avenhall wont load at all.

update
I have just managed to get on Arvahall from my sons laptop, strange it still wont load from the Lap top I have been using all christmas.

Will see again tomorrow i guess

Have you tried the usual fixes of clearing the cache etc? >> List of things you can try <<

~Mutzena~

DeletedUser

Just cleared cache and history and it works just fine now. Sorry, not had to do that in the past.
Thank you for your assistance.