• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search for a city

• Thread starter DeletedUser12086
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

SOPHIE86 - playing in GREIFENTAL
Grad01 - G.jpgGrad02 - G.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser103008

Peace1501- Playing in Greifental
Grad 1 dio.jpg
Grad 2 dio.jpg

Grad 2 dio.jpg

DeletedUser5180

Here is a small area of my city Shrines of Galt on Fel Dranghyr. The area you can see is known locally as Galt Boulevard.......

The Monastery (which is used by the local Monks where they brew the renowned 'Old Wobbly' Lager), is situated on the shores of the Great Seas of Fel. They regularly play host to some amazing beach parties when the Halls of Fame along the Boulevard are turned into open air cafes & bars on such occasions, where local entertainers perform to the public. At the top of the Observatory in the 'Telescope Lounge Bar' you can even see the Mountains of Jaims far far away over the Great Seas of Fel on a clear day.

This screenshot was taken at the weekend when a music festival was taking place. Judging by the amount of cars and camper vans on Galt Boulevard, parked on the grass and the folks down on the sandy beach I think the whole of Fel Dranghyr had come along for the weekend to enjoy the party atmosphere.

city screenshot 2.jpg

DeletedUser9168

Some fab looking cities have been posted in this thread - some small and neat, some huge and sprawling, some humorous, some efficient, some rural, some industrial, some with amazing attention to detail - there must be almost as many ways to design your city as there are people playing the game.
Please keep them coming!

Because most of the images are fairly large, I have added spoiler tags where necessary to speed up the opening of the web-pages.

I have also added the rest of the links to the last batch of winners selected by The Countess in the opening post of the thread.

Jampots
Senior Forum Moderator

DeletedUser9168

A great new competition has been launched to search for the most "Epic Empire" posted each month with the prize of 1000 sparkly diamonds every month for the winner!
See full details here (click)
With the launch of the new competition, this thread will now be closed.
Thanks for all your great participation!

Status
Not open for further replies.