• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

screen resolution of the progressive battles

DeletedUser112

with the new update you have reduced the screen resolution of the progressive battles? I have not changed the settings screen. or have vision problems :/. however the battles seem slow as before

DeletedUser13805

have you updated flash player ? i was having problems but its running fine now since the update

DeletedUser112

i have installed version 11,9,900,170 .there are others?

are blurred only entrenchments and barbed wire

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

12,0,0,41 is the current version, certainly for chrome. Rt.click the game screen and select the new player.

DeletedUser112

yes, I've updated but nothing has changed. and with the new era also seems to me everything slower than before.

DeletedUser

yes, I've updated but nothing has changed. and with the new era also seems to me everything slower than before.

What machine specs do you have? (You can find them in control panel)

It's difficult for me to spot any degradation in game performance as I'm using a gaming machine, but if you are using a laptop, then you may notice some form of slowness, depending on the specs.

DeletedUser112

is a pc of 3 years ago. but it worked better before the update. now also sometimes the mouse pointer is no longer the hand of the game but the arrow with normal computer use

DeletedUser

Have you anything else open at the same time Max? A 3 yr old machine shouldn't be too much problem, as my Toshiba laptop is that old. What Browser are you using, and is the o/s x32bit or x64bit?

DeletedUser112

it's all the same as before the upgrade. there is no serious problem, but as it says in another topic that they just opened the performances are lower now

DeletedUser13805

i have installed version 11,9,900,170 .there are others?

are blurred only entrenchments and barbed wire

12,0,0,43 is the update i have used with waterfox 64 bit and before this update it was all slow etc but since the update it flys again now : )