• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Scout province east of canturia

DeletedUser8277

This is my next quest but the scout symbol which normally appears has not come up, so I am stuck at this point!!

Help please

Goose

DeletedUser4089

I've had a look at your account and it shows fine for me. Please refresh and try again, if that doesn't help, next step is to clear your cache and try again.

DeletedUser8277

I have the blue horseman, but not the symbol showing cost and time for scouting, how do I clear my cache?

Thanks

DeletedUser4089

Here are some guides on clearing your cache for Firefox, Chrome and IE:

Firefox:
Click me

Chrome:
Click me

IE 7, 8&9:
Internet Explorer 9 and 8:
- Click Tools, and select Delete Browsing History... .

- Deselect Preserve Favorites website data, and select Temporary Internet files, Cookies, and History.

- Click Delete.

Internet Explorer 7:
- From the Tools menu in the upper right, select Delete Browsing History... .

- To delete your cache, click Delete files... .
- To delete your cookies, click Delete cookies... .
- To delete your history, click Delete history... .

Click Close, and then click OK to exit.

Note that logging into the game after a cache clear will be slow the first time, because all the game data has to be downloaded into the cache again.

Also, please note that Canturia is at the top right of the map.

DeletedUser8277

Oh dear how stupid of me, top of the map!!!! Sorry and thanks for the help.