• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

same blueprints

DeletedUser

i have a complete set of blue prints and i keep getting blueprints for that great building

DeletedUser

That is normal. There will be a use for the duplicates. The game designers have not told us when or how it will be implemented. Accept and be patient, its all we can do.

DeletedUser

I have heard of one player who deleted one of his great buildings as it wasn't getting any investments of forge points he had all the blueprints needed to build it again in future so wasn't overly worried about its deletion due to it being at level 1 and providing very little to him. So it does have it's merit to have duplicates but this benefit at present is still minute so I will welcome the changes when their is a better use for them. i would like to see some barter in trading for them perhaps for forge point packages etc...

DeletedUser17070

Please, could you speed up fixing the BP issue?
I have already Colosseum, but since i miss one from Lighthouse of Alexandria i still motivate and polish iron age buildings.. and guess what? I keep getting BP for Colosseum :s
i have 6 or more of them.
You have so much ways to fix it:
1. either when you finish GB, you can no longer get BP for that Building
2. either open that finished GB, and allow ppl that can exchange BP from there with some other GB from the same age... maybe again 2:1. or even 3:1
3. or open market for it so we can trade it among each other

It isnt nuclear physics, some of those can be done easy and fast.

Thank you

DeletedUser

That is normal. There will be a use for the duplicates. The game designers have not told us when or how it will be implemented. Accept and be patient, its all we can do.
This is correct. It has been in development for some time now and so it should be coming soon. There is no specified time, but it will come and I have been assured it WILL be worthwhile! I recall Blacksmith suggesting you should start saving them up now - which is what I've been doing.