• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: sacred sky watch is not prioritized in aiding

• Thread starter DeletedUser16126
  • Start date

DeletedUser16126

• World: Fel
  • Browser and Version: Chrome
  • Overview of the bug: The sacred sky watch has the same properties as the Shrine of knowledge, so it shall have at least the same priority as teh SoK with regard to polishing/motivating
  • Screenshots: not really applicable
  • How often this occurs: Always my SoKs are aided before the SSK
  • Urgency: just annoying
  • Preventative Actions: no, the only way to prevent the bug is to make sure you get enough aiding, so everything is motivated
  • Summary: The SSK is teh GE replacement for the SoK, It takes more space, but also give a higher coins return. From that point of view it shall have the same priority (or higher) compared to the SoK. The way it is implemented now, causes teh SSK to be unmotivated while other less important buildings were motivated. So the priority shall be adjusted.
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: No.

DeletedUser4727

Thanks for your ticket. This isn't a bug, the SSK is in priority list, but not equal to the SoK. I'll feedback about this to see if it might be adjusted.

DeletedUser4727

And checked, there can't be two buildings with equal priority, so the SSK is next in terms of priority behind SoK.

DeletedUser16126

So a building with higher coins output and for the rest all the same properties has a lower priority?

DeletedUser653

And checked, there can't be two buildings with equal priority, so the SSK is next in terms of priority behind SoK.

Good, SSK is 2x3 and gives 1 FP SOK is 2x2 and gives 1 FP so you are 100% right in saying SOK is prioritised over a SSK