• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Fixed: Sabotage Internal Error

DeletedUser

World: Cirgard (EN3)
Browser and Version: Firefox
Overview of the bug: Internal error while trying to sabotage a building
Screenshots:
How often this occurs: Always since the last update
Urgency: Urgent
Preventative Actions: I tried to sabotage different buildings and players but it's always the same
Summary: When I try to sabotage a player after winning a battle against him it allows me to do it (the number related to the resources of the sabotaged building appears) and then it gives me an internal error and reloads the page.
I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes

I don't know if this is related but I see this error in Firebug:
TypeError: $("#threadlist, #postlist").jScrollPane is not a function
[Parar en este error]

...unction(){$('#threadlist, #postlist').jScrollPane({showArrows:true,verticalDragM...

in merged.js 1344429730

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17

Welcome to the forum ;)

I investigated your account and cannot recreate this bug. Please clear your cache and cookies.

Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

DeletedUser

I cleared cache, deleted cookies and also tested it in Chrome and it's still happennig.

DeletedUser3756

same here :((((
Capture.PNG

DeletedUser

Welcome to the forum ;)

I investigated your account and cannot recreate this bug. Please clear your cache and cookies.

Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

Me too, internal error no matter what i do.

edit:
same on chrome, IE
fresh flashplayer install

'funny' thing is that i am plunderable...

DeletedUser

Hi,

I have done very thing like clear my cache, log out and log in again (this happens automatically anyway when you click on the OK button of the error message window). I have the following issues

- Internal error as above
- PvP points not showing up and it is over 2 days now
- At times when visiting another players account all i see is the screen without any buildings etc, just the plain landscape

can this please be sorted out asap, especially the Pvp points and the internal error

Thanks
NB

DeletedUser

I think that the problem is happening because the player was sabotaged by me before but the systemis not removing the option to sabotage the player. So, when I come back the sabotage button is available, the buildings are ok to be sabotaged but when the system sends the request to the server it verifies a different option and then the error appears.

DeletedUser4230

Same thing here. It's not a cookie or a cache problem either. I've got 3 computers and get the same error on all 3. It only happens to one player that I plunder every day. I can plunder others each day with no problems. I'm getting tired of losing troops battling the person each day while not being able to get any resources out of it.

DeletedUser4512

I think that the problem is happening because the player was sabotaged by me before but the systemis not removing the option to sabotage the player. So, when I come back the sabotage button is available, the buildings are ok to be sabotaged but when the system sends the request to the server it verifies a different option and then the error appears.

edinho is right, the game isn't removing the option to plunder after you looted that player. This is getting extremely annoying, makes it almost impossible to revisit the right villages without writing down 70+ names. I already know of 3 players who aren't playing until this is fixed.

DeletedUser

I don't understand why people would stop playing just because they cant loot, at this moment in time, the game is in Beta, which means we are testing for these problems. The continuing development of your skill tree to strengthen your forces and trading ability is a must, as is gold and product collection. Instead of quitting they could use this time to build in preparation for a fix.

DeletedUser

I don't understand why people would stop playing just because they cant loot, at this moment in time, the game is in Beta, which means we are testing for these problems. The continuing development of your skill tree to strengthen your forces and trading ability is a must, as is gold and product collection. Instead of quitting they could use this time to build in preparation for a fix.

Nicely put Alpha, until this is figured out, just attack for battle points, unless you have a good memory, or if you do feel like writing down 70 names. With beta, comes bugs, some bugs ruin a part of gameplay, but there are plenty of other things in the game to keep you occupied until this is in fact figured out. I am sorry for the inconvenience though, and please do not worry to much, the right course of action will be taken soon enough.

DeletedUser4512

everyone knows its only "beta" so people can't request refunds for diamond issues.

DeletedUser653

We have 2 problems being reported here and I think the mods do not understand this.

1) You attack a player for the first time in a while and you get the following error message (copied from

2) You mistakenly attack the same player before 24 hours have elapsed and you get the same error. This occurs when you are attacking many players over a period of time and the system does not always update the time counter to show that you have attacked and hence you attack again and get the internal error.

But this does occur on new attacks because if you clear the cache and relog in it shows the attack and gives the timer, but you can still get the error message. Getting to the end of the PVP time last night I tried attacking all 80 players and suuspect that I got the error about 20 times, mostly on players I had not attacked for days. There are 2 problems to be resolved here.

thanks - Mark

DeletedUser

Thanks for clarifying this HRC, I have had this happen to me a few times now, so at least I can confirm it.

DeletedUser

Not quite true HRC, the issues are more than that.

- I have not received PvP tournament points, 12 to be exact. I have stopped trying the PvP tournments
- If a player attacks you and looses, you were able to plunder them as a result of you wining the battle, this now produces the "Internal Error" issue.
- I have also had issue that when visiting a players city, there was no city to see

And, once again, I have done everything like clear cache, log out and log back in, restart computer etc.

Cheers

DeletedUser

Not quite true HRC, the issues are more than that.

- I have not received PvP tournament points, 12 to be exact. I have stopped trying the PvP tournments
- If a player attacks you and looses, you were able to plunder them as a result of you wining the battle, this now produces the "Internal Error" issue.
- I have also had issue that when visiting a players city, there was no city to see

And, once again, I have done everything like clear cache, log out and log back in, restart computer etc.

Cheers

DeletedUser17

These are reported. Thanks guys

- Empty city (SC-3592)
- Plunder crash (SC-3595)