• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: Royal albert hall collections wrong ages

DeletedUser100065

Houndsmoor
1.38.27085 (29.10.2014 10:00), megatonno (1455700), en8, en_US, WIN 15,0,0,189, Windows 7, Chrome, 1366x673, Legacy

When i collect from royal albert hall i get 22 porceline instead of the 11 industrial goods i am expected to get. Used all industrial goods so i know i recieved the porceline.

Was too slow hitting the printscreen button to get any screen shots

Just built it so not sure on how often it occurs

Low urgency can just trade up again.

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported:[/B]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14394

File a ticket with the mods and ask them to see your logs. They'll know what has happened by seeing your logs.

DeletedUser100065

To be honest its fine happy to have any goods will just trade up again. Just figured i would see if it was something that needed sorting for those that care or not.

DeletedUser14394

To be honest its fine happy to have any goods will just trade up again. Just figured i would see if it was something that needed sorting for those that care or not.

Hmm I understand mate. If the mods find any wrong goods from RAH in logs, then they will report it to devs so that it wont happen to any others.

DeletedUser97349

There is a display glitch which can cause the image of the wrong goods to appear when collecting from GBs, however in every such instance thus far, the correct age goods have been credited to the player's account. If you experience this glitch, please submit us a ticket so we can check the logs and advise which good you received.

Replicating this issue is proving problematic, however the investigation is ongoing.

DeletedUser14664

my St. Marks just god leveled and i received 22 silk. I'm in CE. St.Marks is now lvl 8