• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Rouge - How much strong they attack?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser4906

Can you drop the personal vendetta, I don't need your insults and insinuating, yes I do play on 8 worlds so what?
You have yet to make an account on East-Nagash, I guess you are afraid to find out Im telling the truth?
Yes Im xerkbb. Xerk is my forum name.
East-Nagash - xerkbb - Titans : 412,653 personal score. I will be happy to host a visit for you.

Now please let this thread continue the way it should.

Personal vendetta??? What insults??? Which world is this???

You are the one giving it the big Charlie Potatoes about the 8 world's you swan around in etc...Not I.
I left a simple statement about a Rogue & you chose to stick your oar in as you are so supremely wonderful.
Why don't you just go design your own game as you are such a wonderful player & fountain of all knowledge?

It's a G-A-M-E!

Now let fred carry on as it should.....

DeletedUser653

Back to seriously stuff (sadly!) I am waiting for this discussion before buying rouges, so any experience in using these is useful. I guess if you buy the Rouges house then this will be better value than unattached units - but thats a lot of eggs V's 40% defence from watchtowers and I suspect 10 watcher towers will do more good than some rouges - but ........

DeletedUser9070

Personal vendetta??? What insults??? Which world is this???

You are the one giving it the big Charlie Potatoes about the 8 world's you swan around in etc...Not I.
I left a simple statement about a Rogue & you chose to stick your oar in as you are so supremely wonderful.
Why don't you just go design your own game as you are such a wonderful player & fountain of all knowledge?

It's a G-A-M-E!

Now let fred carry on as it should.....

No its not going to be as you see fit, yes I dared reply to your post (omg?) but I never "attacked" you, you went about how I am a small fry and I no right to tell you anything because you were "superior" to me because of your score yet I proved you wrong, you refuse to admit it and continue on telling me that I am of "low intelligence life".

If you are going to have banter with me and talk me down have some guts and check me out before insinuating things.
All I see you got hurt that I dared respond to you, yes I saw your first post as a complaint firstly and I apology for seeing that way but you should really work on how you state your humour (like add a smiley? :) )

DeletedUser

guys, the lady asked you to remain on topic.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Back to seriously stuff (sadly!) I am waiting for this discussion before buying rouges, so any experience in using these is useful. I guess if you buy the Rouges house then this will be better value than unattached units - but thats a lot of eggs V's 40% defence from watchtowers and I suspect 10 watcher towers will do more good than some rouges - but ........
Honestly, I am going to buy it no matter what. Even if its not supper good or will benift me in the long term , I see it as the most interesting unit so far, which offers some unique gameplay opportunities for me to explore and have fun with. The rest are mostly passive stuff so its a no brainier for me.

DeletedUser

Hey all,
Please stay on topic.. and be polite to each other. (or else ;))

It seems that - unfortunately - not everyone followed my request and the off-topic conversation went on afterwards.
Therefore, this thread will be closed to prevent any further off-topic discussions.

Status
Not open for further replies.