• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Rouge hideout

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser14349

I am thinking of buying one or 2 of those rouge hideouts but I am wondering if it`s really worth to have them. Can somebody tell me how many units we can have in one building and how long the training time is for them. I don`t want to buy one and then finding out that we can only have one per building. And how much population does the builing need?

I have been looking for this info but couldn`t find it anywhere. Would be nice to know before I buy it

DeletedUser14349

I have seen this thread but had not the time to read trough all this posts yet. I was hoping someone could just tell me. would be a lot faster for me :)

and yes, you`re right. Rouge of course is something different lol

I did find some info now. Having the toddler asleep does help with searching stuff :)

If you buy the building, you will be able to recruit rogues for a few thousand resources (4 slots: gold, 5th slot: diamonds)

Rogue's Hideout
  • Is a military building with 5 slots to produce Rogues.
  • Once you have spent the eggs to unlock it, it goes into your inventory and the building can be built for free.
  • The first two slots for building units are already unlocked when you build the building; the 3rd and 4th slots cost eggs (or diamonds) to unlock (this needs to be confirmed); and the 5th slot can only be unlocked with diamonds (as with all military buildings).
  • If you have a Rogues Hideout then you can continue building Rogues until you have filled all the slots you have unlocked (even after the Easter event).
  • This needs to be confirmed, but I believe you can unlock slots for building Rogues after the Easter event has finished (if you don't manage to do it before hand) but you won't have any eggs so will only be able to pay in diamonds.
  • You can build multiple copies of the Rogue's Hideout.
  • If a Rogue, produced in a Rogue's Hideout, dies when you are attacking then you can heal it with diamonds at the end of the battle or rebuild it in the Hideout.

Rogue (unattached)
  • A Rogue unit (exactly the same as the Rogue's Hideout produces)
  • When bought, it can be found in your army management tab.
  • It is unattached to any building so if it dies when you are attacking then it is gone forever (unless you spend diamonds at the end of the battle to heal it).
  • You can buy multiple copies of it.
  • A rogue is worth 200 battle points when it is killed - regardless of what unit it turns into or whether it is produced in a Rogue's Hideout or is unattached.

According to the helper video I watched...

Rogue Hideout
Unlock Cost: 400 Eggs
Building: 2x3
Build Time: 20 Seconds
Unit Train Time: 24 Hours
Slot 3 Unlock: 30 Eggs
Slot 4 Unlock: 60 Eggs
Slot 5 Unlock: 100 Diamonds
Provides: Allows production of Rogue

There was no indication of unlock costs once Eggs are no longer available.

The rogues hideout comes with 2 slots to build rogues unlocked; the third slot costs 30 eggs (or 150 diamonds); the fourth slot costs 60 eggs (or 300 diamonds); and the last slot costs 100 diamonds to unlock. Once a slot is unlocked it does not cost anything else to build a rogue in that slot.

Rogues are not unkillable. If you damage them then they will morph into another non-rogue unit that is also alive on the battlefield (and on full health) - if you then kill the morphed unit then the rogue is dead. If you damage a rogue and there are no other non-rogue units on the battlefield then it just dies straight away.

from all the rest i have read, I think the rogue is trainable for free :) that`s cool

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey Rhana,

It seems you've answered your own question. ;)
For any other questions you may have with regards to the Easter Event, please read through the Easter discussion thread. It is a very long thread and a lot has been answered there already.

In order to contain the discussion, I will close this thread. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.