• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Rotation

DeletedUser

why cant you rotate your buildings? surely it cant be that hard? it looks a bit odd where all my troop buildings have got a defensive wall on the right hand side. what about the left, top, bottom??? hardly allows the production of the most secure city stronghold. especially when all my troop building are on the left hand side of my city lol

and whilst im at it...

the weekly PvP tournament ended at 9.47pm in EMA 10.13pm in HMA etc... why they dont finish at same time is beyond me? but what really gets me is it doesnt say when it starts again!!! the only way of knowing when the PvP tournament has started is because someone has 20,00 points on the leaderboard and already got an unattainable lead... farce!!!

DeletedUser7719

The reason why buildings can't rotate is to bring challenge to rearranging/building your city. If you're talking about rotating a 3x3 or a 2x2, it's because this would mean that the designers would have to create at least 1 extra sprite for every single building (note it's at least one because you only need to "flip" it to change the direction from east to west, but you need an entirely new sprite for the north/south side. Animations only makes it worse :()
On regards to your comment on the PvP towers, I'm in the dark as much as you. I have no clue why the times are separate, and I have a problem with the closing time as well, but that would be a bit too off-topic here :p

Last edited by a moderator: