• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Confirmed: Rogues do not populate on the battle screen.

ironpike

Private
Occurs in GBG only - GE and Continent Map is normal. When I start a battle with rogues in my lineup, they do not populate the battle terrain screen - all other army types do. The battle cannot commence because enemy troops cannot begin an engagement with phantom rogues occupying battle positions. They want to hit them first but are unable. The rogue itself is not visible - only a small horizontal line where the rogue feet should be. I restarted my computer - no help. Have Chrome version 112.0.5615.49. Do not know how to provide a screenshot. BTW, I'm in Houndsmoor. I'm also in Greifental but am not experiencing the problem there. --- UPDATE: The bug is now occurring in GE as well.

Last edited:

Dezdeash

Private
Happens in GE too, multiple worlds, what the heck? So frustrating. I had to negotiate two worlds when I could've just battled.

ironpike

Private
I am in VF. The issue is now happening in GE as well. Rogue units are not materializing - only a small horizontal line where the feet should be. Battles cannot commence as enemy forces won't engage as long as this issue remains - I'm forced to surrender to leave the frozen/static battlefield. This is an urgent issue for me as I basically have been disarmed of my rogues. How to raise this issue for more attention?

shadowblackff

Second Lieutenant
This has now started happening to me as well, after the last update. Here's an example where there is a problem with one of the two Rogues I am using:
Foe Bugged Rogue.png

I have cleared cache more than once - no change.

Again, this is a recent issue - for months I had no problems with Rogues.

Kyrael

FoE Team
Community Manager
This issue is with our developers for a fix. Apologies for the inconvenience in the mean time.

TrickyKitty

Private
This bug only seems to happen when using the VF artillery unit with rogue
Note that sometimes the "Real" unit is always damaged if possible by enemy unit despite the fact enemy units should always target rogues first, and the rouges sometimes spawn like this with poison icons above their heads.

Attachments

• FOE-Battle Bug.png
    FOE-Battle Bug.png
    4.2 MB · Views: 44