• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Rocket Artillery is pretty weak with absolutely no terrain Bonus

ddevil

Chief Warrant Officer
I just found out that Rocket Artillery of PME are actually very weak ... they are weaker than their ME counterparts ...The ME and almost all age Long range units get terrain boost (on hills) except the PME unit ... Is it done that way purposefully or its unintentional from the dev's ..... they dont have any kind of terrain bonuses to counter-attack the boosts of the defending units ... just their natural stats along with a little boosts for ranged units and heavy units which doesn't seem to do much harm at all even to a 100% defense boosted units ... I just used them on 200% defense boosted ME artillery and they wiped my R/A off the battlefield ....LOL ... even after 4 hits those ME artillery never got killed and their just 2-3 attacks was enough to kill my PME units bcoz all of them were standing on Hills giving them additional attack boost ... I was only able to kill 2 M/ A and to say that I have attack and defense boost of 93% ... served me no purpose with those R/A's.

Can anybody else please clarify in what I m thinking is wrong or correct ... or Maybe its just that my attacking style was not right ... I know i had the wrong units to fight against 8 M/A's but the person i was attacking changed his defense just today and i was not aware of it...

thank you

regards

ddevil

DeletedUser4800

Don't use them. the light and ranged units are the best in PME, unless he has tanks, then artillery is good.

ddevil

Chief Warrant Officer
LOL... My hood is one of the super hoods ...Most of them have quite high defense boosts what with all the watchfires being given out so freely and lavishly in the form new events every other month .... Universal tanks with even 100% defense boost takes about 3-4 hits to kill using R/A's....and again is not really worth using R/A against them .... so they are practically useless for any kind of attacks ... Even MGT's take about 3 hits from R/A's to die (well 90% of my neighbors defense are heavily boosted between 90 - 200%) .... maybe only useful against lower level neighbors who have got defenses lower than ME defenses ...unfortunately dont have that many in my hood currently ... maybe will get them in the next merge ....LOL