• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

ridiculous trades

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

this is easily one of the most obnoxious trades ive seen so far lol
2d1jxqc.jpg

DeletedUser

offer is 5 dye for 800 gold...im assuming you cant see the image?

DeletedUser

Perhaps he thought that Gold is the same as the Gold Coins you collect from houses, supporting, polishing, etc.

A fair mistake, that ends up in a ridiculous offer.

DeletedUser

hahaaha NICE :-D
It must be a joke, other then that i feel sorry for the player :-D
haha thanks for the laugh :-D

DeletedUser653

5:800 is just a mistake as no one has 800 to trade!

1:10 is easily one of the most obnoxious trades ive seen so far and i see that every day!!

DeletedUser

Actually the interface design makes it easy to make such errors, i have often ask for 300 goods instead of 30 as the initial '0' is not overwritten if you click before the '0' in the textbox instead of after. I was making lots of offers (around 3 pages) and wasn't paying attention enough it seems.

DeletedUser

I would like to see the trading page fixed so it lists the lowest offers first to prevent people from spamming poor trades like this and taking up multiple pages of useless trades.

Does anyone know if there is even a max of trades one person can have at one time?

DeletedUser1294

It is probably a joke, but if I were you, anyone who offers anything for above 5 rate, never ever buy it. They will turn back to you and need something you have, that's when you offer that 15 rate ;)

DeletedUser653

I have 4 pages of offers open but no ones trading, all offers are at 1:1

DeletedUser

Perhaps he thought that Gold is the same as the Gold Coins you collect from houses, supporting, polishing, etc.

A fair mistake, that ends up in a ridiculous offer.

you do have a valid point

I would like to see the trading page fixed so it lists the lowest offers first to prevent people from spamming poor trades like this and taking up multiple pages of useless trades.

Does anyone know if there is even a max of trades one person can have at one time?

that would be nice. i have noticed though, that the lower rates are at the end. so it goes: newest offers, highest-lowest rates.

and i dont think there is a max, ive seen at least 5 pages from one person

DeletedUser

and we have another winner...
nqbqep.jpg

just sent him a message informing him that gold is not the same as coin haha

DeletedUser653

No limit to the number of trades, well I have five pages of them open - all at 1:1 so not scamming.

Just think there is a very faint chance that i might get a trade and its better to have the goods trading then left in the bank!

Status
Not open for further replies.