• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Fixed: Resources plundered

DeletedUser

I keep having an issue with my city showing multiple buildings plundered with no attacks. Last night all of my frame houses showed lightning bolts, but I only had one attack. This morning, every single building showed lightning bolts, but no one attacked me!!!!!! Now all of my tool buildings keep showing lightning bolts as soon as they are completed. I am not able to gain any more tools. Please fix quick! I know I am not the only one having this problem...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Please provide screen shots of your events screen and your city with the lightning bolts to confirm it, so we can investigate...

DeletedUser

Leaping lightning bolts plunderman. That is a lot of gigawatts. I had one time when 2 of my buildings were lightninged and only 1 battle showed up on my recent events. It has not happened again. I suspect this could be fixed or eliminated by having a slightly better end of battle report.

DeletedUser653

Wow - this has got to be a bug, been playing since 1st week and never seen this even in a real fight.

Mods - just take this on as a real bug and get on and fix!

thanks

DeletedUser

This is becoming ridiculous! This has been ongoing for days... I am unsure how to take a picture of my screen, if someone can email me and let me know I will post it! This is happening to every single building in my city, again and again!!!! I have been stalled for gold and tools, plus my resource buildings. Can we please get this fixed quick?????? It is also happening to my friend quotajoe! Brisgard has a big time bug problem...

DeletedUser

We are all in same neighbourhood and I assume that same player attacks us all, causing this bug.

DeletedUser

I suppose you have already filled a ticket to the support, so what did they answer ?

DeletedUser

Thanks for info, now I've filled the ticket. Lets see what they say...

Hmm... Now supply productions and some framehouses were plundered when I was supported :( Very annoying bug...

And now I have same problem what dave has, coins and supplies are plundered when I collect them. No one even attacked nor supported me...

Lookslike I have to quit Brisgard... Can't grow anymore because of this bug...

Better get this bug fixed soon, or there will be more angry players in future...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Error confirmed and sent to dev team to investigate... sorry for the delay, I was busy on the weekend...

DeletedUser

...wow. Looks like a player needs to be banned. That is ridiculous.

DeletedUser

This is impossible to play.
Again and again, and again ...
I will delete account

DeletedUser653

Has anyone mailed ptolemaic and asked him/her if they are actually plundering everything or its normal on their side?

I do not blame them if they can plunder more then one building, easy boost.

DeletedUser

Sorry for the delay in our response time, Monday was a holiday here. We are currently investigating the issue.