• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Research FP interface

DeletedUser17297

Can we have the research FP interface the same as that for GBs? It is annoying to only add your FP pool in its entirety or add 1 FP at a time.

I have previously suggested having a free text entry field so you can add a specific number of FPs (both for GBs and research) but as this seems to have not being implemented, despite it being a popular suggestion, perhaps we could at least have it so you can add 10 FPs at a time and use packs from the research window.

I absolutely agree. I was even certain at one time that you can directly transfer FPs from the stock to techs and was confused when I saw there's actually not way to do it.

Agent327

Overlord
I have previously suggested having a free text entry field so you can add a specific number of FPs (both for GBs and research) but as this seems to have not being implemented, despite it being a popular suggestion, perhaps we could at least have it so you can add 10 FPs at a time and use packs from the research window.

You really know your way around the forum. Your very popular suggestion has been ditched, cause it was already suggested. Same as what you want now!!

Agent327

Overlord
I absolutely agree. I was even certain at one time that you can directly transfer FPs from the stock to techs and was confused when I saw there's actually not way to do it.

There is. You can load from your inventory up till 109 fp on your bar.

DeletedUser96901

good idea

it takes much time to put more than 2k into the tech tree

Is it going somewhere else first?

Yes in the FP bar, you said it yourself.
But WHERE it goes is not such a big issue , annoying part is HOW- emptying FP packs one by one consumes time with all the confirmation messages ofc and clicking, instead being able to just transfer them to techs, the same way we can transfer to GBs. I don't see a reason not being able to do that.

DeletedUser17297

Agent327 - are you always so rude and obnoxious? I think it quite clear what I have suggested, and (again) you seem to have misinterpreted it.

Agent327

Overlord
Agent327 - are you always so rude and obnoxious? I think it quite clear what I have suggested, and (again) you seem to have misinterpreted it.

Have I? It seems perfectly clear to me, but humor me. What part did I misinterpret. How is your idea not something you are not supposed to suggest?

DeletedUser100133

Hello,

I do apologise but is this a discussion or an Idea, if it is an Idea I can move it for you, but it always a good to stay on topic and be polite to each other, please?

Thank you

DeletedUser17297

Hello,

I do apologise but is this a discussion or an Idea, if it is an Idea I can move it for you, but it always a good to stay on topic and be polite to each other, please?

Thank you

Hi Matthew, thanks for the reply. It's kind of feedback with a suggestion, so feel free to move it if you think it is more suitable in the ideas thread.

DeletedUser100133

Unfortunately, if I move the thread to the Idea section it would be labelled already suggested, but we can leave the thread here and discuss how changing the interface on the research tree would benefit the players and how it would change research a technology for the player.

Happy Forging