• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Request to put World's Fair upgrades on the Antiques Dealer

ddrini

Private
Greetings all,
my request is to put more challenging items for the bidding on the Antiques Dealer
please specifically put more World's Fair upgrades on the Antiques Dealer bid so I and other players like myself can upgrade our building and benefit more from them
please consider my request and all other players that are FOR this idea please reply and/or comment so we can push it further
V/r
Drini

DeletedUser96901

there are older buildings which will be added before the World's Fair

for example the Colossus

ddrini

Private
thanks for your reply,
can we get an estimate on when is that planned to happen or which event buildings are going to follow?

DeletedUser96901

if it follows the pattern the Worlds Fair could be available in the Archaeology Event 2020

Emberguard

Legend
thanks for your reply,
can we get an estimate on when is that planned to happen or which event buildings are going to follow?
Unknown. We could guess based on previous releases, but it’s unknown what future releases will be.

could you please put the idea into the following format?
Proposal:

Have you checked the forums for the same or similar idea

Reason:

Details:

Visual Aids:

Balance/Abuse Prevention: