• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Repeated BP's of same great building

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser9635

i got 14 BP's of castle Del Monte but these 14 bps cant make a set of 9 BP's, for 1 spot i got even 3 BP's for 4 spots i got 2 BP's, for three spots i got 1 BP and for 1 spot i got none. how much more effort do i need to put in it to complete a set because it started annoying me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4089

Welcome to the forums, thanks for posting.

This is not a bug, as has been said many times throughout the forums, Great Buildings are a long-term project and it will take much time and effort to get them. Duplicates will eventually have a use implemented in a future update.

A quick search for 'Blueprint' or 'great building' should find you plenty of threads should you wish to discuss them further.

I'll close this thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.