• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Remove existing button to Find Finished Productions.

Shabooboo

Private
Get rid of the 'Collect All Finished Productions' button. It is cheap to entice players to spend diamonds to find completed productions. When I first started playing I did not realise the value of diamonds and used this button until I was out of diamonds not realising what I was doing. If the button is required it should be like the 'Find Idle Building' button.

Agent327

Overlord
Darn, you almost produced the required format. You really are very close.

Apart from that, stupid idea. No company will remove something they make money on.

DeletedUser103052

There already is a 'Find Idle Building' button, it is on the left-hand panel and looks like a half-moon. Click on this and it will take you to any buildings not in production.

DeletedUser96901

will never happen

people use this button to collect fast and InnoGames makes money with it

It is cheap to entice players to spend diamonds to find completed productions
what ?

that button is not to find finished productions
it is to collect everything and start new production

When I first started playing I did not realise the value of diamonds and used this button until I was out of diamonds not realising what I was doing.
your fault

but at least now you know for all games what premium currency is

Remove existing button to Find Finished Productions.
that title of the idea already says it all
you don't even know for what that button really is